Stephen Michael Cornish
- Family Law, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
My practice focuses on criminal defense including misdemeanors and felonies in both the trial and appellant courts. He has a strong interest in complex constitutional law issues and their applicability in the criminal justice system. I am an active member of the Michigan Appellate Assigned Counsel System commonly known as the MAACS; an organization responsibly for nearly 84% of all assigned criminal appeals cases in Michigan. My practice also includes a strong emphasis in family and estate law including: parent’s rights, divorce litigation, custody, parenting time, child support, guardianships, estate planning, probate litigation and juvenile matters. I am a strong family man and have been happily married for over 15 years and have four children of my own. I belief that in order to be a good family and estate law attorney one needs to have a family of their own to better understand the issues and complexity of being a parent and a spouse and son or daughter with aging parents and loved ones. As I approach my first decade in the practice of law I look forward to bringing my personal and professional experience to your case and your needs. MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING – State Bar of Michigan Michigan Appellate Assigned Counsel System annual report
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. | Litigation
- Michigan State Bar  # 69286
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.