Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (2010) | Trial Advocacy
- Honors: • Graduated Magna Cum Laude (Top 4%) • Recipient: Certificate of Concentration in Trial Advocacy • Recipient: Victor O. Wehle Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy • Recipient: William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award • Recipient: Leadership Development Certificate • Recipient: Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges
Websites & Blogs
36 Questions Answered
- Q. When I Divorce I got $0 child support we made the same amount $ at the time now I no long work Can I get support now ?
- A: More information is needed before your question can be properly answered. There are certain requirements that must be met and determined for a modification to be granted. You need to meet with an attorney for a determination of whether these requirements are met.
- Q. Custodial parent says yes to out of country college, non custodial parent says no to college, can I go? 16 in Florida.
- A: The answer to your question is not a simple "yes" or "no" because it does not necessarily have anything to do with custodial vs. non-custodial parent. It depends more on what the timesharing agreement says that was signed and entered by the Judge, and if it addresses out of country travel. If it doesn't, then your family (parent) should contact an attorney to discuss how to address this.
- Q. Live in Fl and behind by 5 months. Can fl law arrest me for mich?
- A: More information is needed to properly answer your question. You should contact an attorney and go to a confidential consultation to review your options.
Contact & Map