In January 1997, I founded the law firm of Lynette Silon-Laguna, P.A., now known as All Family Law Group, P.A. Our objective is to provide professional and informed representation in the most expeditious and economical manner possible in consideration of each client's circumstances. Amicable settlement is the ultimate goal, if it is possible, to avoid the financial and emotional cost of litigation. We are experienced and responsive attorneys concentrating in the areas of divorce, child custody/visitation/child support, stepparent and relative adoptions and name changes, as well as consumer ankruptcy, Chapter 7 and 13. Although we strive for an amicable resolution of a divorce and family law case, there are circumstances where it is not possible to resolve the client's case amicably. Under these circumstances, we will aggressively represent the client to attain the best result to which the client is legally entitled. We will advise the client as to the law regarding the client's issues and we will not mislead the client if the client desires an outcome which is not legally possible. Our first priority is to obtain a result for the client which is in his or her best interest and legally obtainable. Our contact with our clients is in a casual, yet professional manner and we will always represent our clients in a professional and ethical manner with the Court and all parties involved in the case. Furthermore, we have the experience to assist you if you are overwhelmed with debt. If your debt is unmanageable, you are threatened by home foreclosure, or you have any questions, we provide experienced consumer Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy law legal services. If you have questions regarding divorce, family law or bankruptcy law, contact us. We provide a free initial consultation and we will be happy to discuss your options with you!
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Military Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
All Major credit cars including Discover and American Express, as well as PayPal, Quicken, Android and Apple Pay.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Either flat fee or retainer, depending on the case. Bankruptcys are flat fee.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Owner, Managing Attorney
- All Family Law Group, P.A. (Lynette Silon-Laguna, P.A.)
- - Current
- Changed the firm name in September 2012 to All Family Law Group, P.A.
- University of Florida, College of Law
- Juris Doctorate (1995)
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- University of Central Florida
- B.A. in Legal Studies (1992)
- Honors: Graduated Summa Cum Laude (Top 1%), Phi Kappa Phi (Honor Society). Achievements: Founders' Day Honors, March 31, 1992; Certificate for Outstanding Achievement, April 5, 1992
- All Family Law Group, P.A.
- Can You Undo a Divorce Decree?
18 January 2017
- The Importance of Establishing Paternity in Child Custody and Support Cases
20 December 2016
- When and How a Parent Can Change a Parenting Plan
18 December 2016
- The Impact of Domestic Violence on Divorce
16 December 2016
- Resolving Divorce Issues Outside of Court
14 December 2016
- Navigating Divorce While Serving in the Military
12 December 2016
- Key Terms Everyone Getting Divorced Should Know
9 December 2016
- The Lesser Known Option to End Marriage: Annulment
1 December 2016
- Divorce and Mediation
30 November 2016