Stewart Law Group is a small boutique firm focused on Divorce, Family Law and Child Custody with six offices in the Greater Phoenix area.
Whether you're facing a divorce, custody battle, or spousal support hearing, facts and information are crucial to supporting your case and protecting your rights. If your spouse has hidden money in bank accounts you never knew existed or suffers from an addiction that could put your children at risk, you need a divorce lawyer who can expose and collect facts important to your case.
The Family law attorneys at the Stewart Law Group, pllc have experience working with experts in financial and investigative matters. Our attorneys have seen just about every kind of scheme and book-keeping shell game used to hide information, and we know where to look, how to investigate, and how to identify suspicious behavior.
Stewart Law Group uses the following kinds of resources in domestic relations cases where additional financial, criminal, or personal information is needed: Private investigators, forensic accountants, data retrieval experts, hand writing analysts, and background information experts. We will also dig deep to expose relevant information. Child custody and visitation can be restricted or denied if a parent has a criminal record, addiction, or personal history of mental illness. Likewise, if a parent is involved in a dangerous lifestyle, the court may transfer custody or refuse to grant it.
The divorce attorneys with Stewart Law Group work with private investigators who uncover unsavory facts about your ex-spouse which pose a danger to your children.
We aggressively protect our clients and refuse to let them be taken advantage of.
For more information, contact a family law attorney with Stewart Law Group today. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, our office represents clients throughout Maricopa County.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 9th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Stewart Law Group
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. | Law
- Northern Arizona University
- B.S. | Communication - Major: Speech Communication. Minor: Business Management.
- AV Rated
- Arizona State Bar
- - Current
- Cloud Computing, Annual Convention, State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona
- Family Law
- Challenge to Obligor-Parent’s Statement of Arrears Not Time-Barred in Out-of-State Child Support Registration
15 June 2018
- Parental Rights Terminated for Failure to File Notice of Paternity Claim with Putative Fathers Registry
20 April 2018
- Mother’s Petition for Child Custody Modification Resulted in Award of Sole Legal Decision-Making to Father
23 February 2018
- Arizona Mother Fraudulently Acknowledged Husband’s Paternity in Divorce Petition
19 January 2018
- Joining Ex-Husband’s Current Wife in Divorce Property Settlement Enforcement Lawsuit
5 January 2018
- Arizona Cold Expert Witness on Domestic Violence Not Impermissible Offender Profiling
8 December 2017
- Home State Custody Jurisdiction When Child Relocated to Arizona
10 November 2017
- Equitable Defense of Waiver Allowed Husband Credit for Spousal Maintenance Payments Made Directly to Wife
15 September 2017
- Paternal Grandparents Petition for Visitation Granted Over Divorced Arizona Mother’s Objections
18 August 2017