Stewart Law Group is a small boutique firm focused on Divorce, Family Law and Child Custody with six offices in the Greater Phoenix area.
Whether you're facing a divorce, custody battle, or spousal support hearing, facts and information are crucial to supporting your case and protecting your rights. If your spouse has hidden money in bank accounts you never knew existed or suffers from an addiction that could put your children at risk, you need a divorce lawyer who can expose and collect facts important to your case.
The Family law attorneys at the Stewart Law Group, pllc have experience working with experts in financial and investigative matters. Our attorneys have seen just about every kind of scheme and book-keeping shell game used to hide information, and we know where to look, how to investigate, and how to identify suspicious behavior.
Stewart Law Group uses the following kinds of resources in domestic relations cases where additional financial, criminal, or personal information is needed: Private investigators, forensic accountants, data retrieval experts, hand writing analysts, and background information experts. We will also dig deep to expose relevant information. Child custody and visitation can be restricted or denied if a parent has a criminal record, addiction, or personal history of mental illness. Likewise, if a parent is involved in a dangerous lifestyle, the court may transfer custody or refuse to grant it.
The divorce attorneys with Stewart Law Group work with private investigators who uncover unsavory facts about your ex-spouse which pose a danger to your children.
We aggressively protect our clients and refuse to let them be taken advantage of.
For more information, contact a family law attorney with Stewart Law Group today. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, our office represents clients throughout Maricopa County.
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 9th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Stewart Law Group
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology
- J.D. | Law
- Northern Arizona University
- B.S. | Communication - Major: Speech Communication. Minor: Business Management.
- AV Rated
- Arizona State Bar
- - Current
- Cloud Computing, Annual Convention, State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Arizona
- Family Law
- Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorney
- No Indemnification for Wife Awarded Community Share of Husband’s Military Pension if Retirement Delayed Beyond His Eligibility Date
27 May 2019
- DIY Divorce
14 April 2019
- Joint Legal Decision-Making Co-Exists with One Parent’s Final Say on Child’s Medical Care
13 April 2019
- Domestic Violence Basis for Modifying Rule 69 Agreement on Arizona Custody
4 March 2019
- Registration of Foreign Custody Order Not Required Before Arizona Modification
1 February 2019
- Hospital Emergency Hotline for Ex Parte Treatment Orders Over Parents’ Religious Objection
3 January 2019
- Family Court Authority to Modify Orders of Protection in Arizona Divorce and Child Custody
3 December 2018
- Dividing Virtual Assets in Divorce
21 November 2018
- How To Plan For Your Arizona Divorce
15 November 2018
- Peoria Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Chandler Criminal Lawyer
- Glendale Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Avondale Criminal Defense Attorney
- Surprise Criminal Lawyer