Scott Alan BarrettS. Barrett, PC
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate ...
Scott possesses the ability to recognize, develop and define goals and strategies and to ensure that the proper actions are implemented to achieve and surpass the objectives at hand. He consistently brings new insights and perspectives to situations and challenges, all the while striving to develop the best insight and solutions. As a practicing attorney, Scott focuses on transactional and corporate matters for business and estate planning, including Wills, Trusts, and Probate, for Individuals. In addition to Scott's legal accomplishments, he has over 25 years of experience as leader in different organizations and industries. As an Executive Director (CEO), Administrator and a Managing Attorney, Scott has achieved record setting performances, both in terms of profitability and volumes for three separate entities. His experience encompasses extensive involvement in strategic planning, finance, business and entity development, managed care contracting, marketing, client relations and executive management.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- S. Barrett, PC
- - Current
- Managing Attorney
- Codillis & Stawarski, PC
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24048340
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.