Sarah Ingles is an associate attorney practicing in wage and hour litigation, the labor department, and handling some workers compensation matters.
Ms. Ingles works with both public sector and private sector labor organizations. She also represents employees with unpaid wages or overtime issues and other employment issues. She is fluent in English and Spanish and works with clients in both languages.
- Employment Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Labor Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (2018)
- Ohio Wesleyan University
- B.A. (2011)
- State Bar of Ohio # 0097641
- Columbus Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County
- National Lawyers Guild
- Barkan Meizlish, LLP
- Barkan Meizlish
- What Evidence Is Needed for a Traumatic Brain Injury Lawsuit in Ohio?
29 July 2019
- Can My Employer Fire Me for Filing a Workers’ Comp Claim in Ohio?
5 July 2019
- Ohio Prevailing Wage Rights Law
10 May 2019
- What Is the Minimum Wage in Ohio in 2019?
16 April 2019
- What Compensation Can I Receive for My Traumatic Brain Injury
5 April 2019
- What is the Minimum Wage in Ohio?
11 January 2019
- Introducing Chris Peifer and Josh McInerney as Named Partners to Barkan Meizlish, LLP
29 November 2018
- The DOL’s Payroll Audit Independent Determination program
15 March 2018
- Wage and hour violations in the call center industry
13 March 2018