Kris BanvardZeiger, Tigges & Little LLP
- Appeals & Appellate, Business Law, Communications & Internet Law ...
Kris Banvard represents clients in a wide variety of litigation matters, including commercial contract disputes, tort and agency-law actions, securities law, employment law, media law, First Amendment issues, and attorneys' professional liability.
Before coming to Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP, Mr. Banvard had a long career in newspaper journalism as a reporter, writer, and editor. Most recently, he was an editorial writer for The Columbus Dispatch. He previously held positions as assistant city editor of the Roanoke (Va.) Times & World-News and reporter with The Sacramento Union.
Mr. Banvard attended Capital University Law School, where he graduated Summa Cum Laude and was a member of the Law Review. His Law Review Paper, Exercise in Frustration? A New Attempt by Congress to Restore Strict Scrutiny to Burdens on Religious Practice, is published at 31 Cap. U. Law Rev. 279 (2003). Mr. Banvard attended the University of Oregon where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in Journalism.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Securities Law
- Constitutional Law
- General Civil
- 6th Circuit
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- US District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- English: Spoken, Written
- Zeiger, Tigges & Little LLP
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude;
- Activities: Member of the Law Review
- University of Oregon
- B.A. | Journalism
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Ohio State Bar
- Columbus Bar Association
- Exercise in Frustration? A New Attempt by Congress to Restore Strict Scrutiny to Burdens on Religious Practice
- Law Review
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.