Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Sandy T. Fox, P.A.
- Nova Southeastern University
- Florida State University - Panama City campus
- AV Rated
- Martindale Hubbell
- Miami-Dade County Bar Associations
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Certified Marital & Family Law Specialist
- The Florida Bar Board
- Board Certified Family Law Trial Advocate
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
Websites & Blogs
- Sandy T. Fox's Website Profile
- Sandy T. Fox, P.A. Website
- Fort Lauderdale Divorce Lawyer Blog
- What Can You Do if the Judge in Your Florida Family Law Case Appears to Be Helping Your Spouse?
12 December 2018
- What Impact Can Florida’s Homestead Exemption Have on Your Divorce Case?
5 December 2018
- How a Long-Distance Relocation Can Impact–and Require Modification of–Your Florida Parenting Plan
28 November 2018
- Florida Court Rules that a Husband Who Lost His Job Was Entitled to an Extra 10 Months of Retroactivity on His Alimony Modification
21 November 2018
- What Type of Restrictions Can a Florida Court Order Place on My Timesharing With My Child?
14 November 2018
- How Your Florida Child Support Modification Case Can Get Heard by a Judge, Instead of a Magistrate
8 November 2018
- How to Go About Seeking a Modification Order in Florida Increasing the Amount of Alimony You’re Receiving
26 October 2018
- How Procedural Errors Like Document-Filing Mistakes Can Cost You Dearly in Your Florida Family Law Appellate Case
19 October 2018
- Granting a Mother Relief She Didn’t Request Violated the Father’s Rights, Florida Court Decides
10 October 2018
Contact & Map