Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Sandy T. Fox, P.A.
- Nova Southeastern University
- Florida State University - Panama City campus
- AV Rated
- Martindale Hubbell
- Miami-Dade County Bar Associations
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Certified Marital & Family Law Specialist
- The Florida Bar Board
- Board Certified Family Law Trial Advocate
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
Websites & Blogs
- Sandy T. Fox's Website Profile
- Sandy T. Fox, P.A. Website
- Fort Lauderdale Divorce Lawyer Blog
- New Changes to Florida Rules of Evidence Could Alter the Way You Go About Pursuing Your Family Law Case
12 February 2020
- The Importance of Taking Proper Legal Action in Florida to Protect Your Relationship with Your Non-Biological Children
5 February 2020
- My Ex Just Racked Up a $60K Bill Taking My Child to a Florida Doctor Not Covered by My Insurance. Do I Have to Pay for That?
28 January 2020
- Misadventures in Self-Represented Family Law Litigation: A Judge (Unsurprisingly) Denies a Husband’s Request for Trial by Sword Fight
21 January 2020
- How to Combat an Ex Who Is Seeking to ‘Weaponize’ the Legal System in Florida Against You
14 January 2020
- The Florida Legislature Will Once Again Consider Implementing Alimony Reform in 2020
10 January 2020
- My Parent(s) Made a Loan to Me and My Spouse During Our Marriage. What Happens to That Debt After We Divorce in Florida?
23 December 2019
- When the Court Can (and Can’t) Add Terms to Your Florida Timesharing Agreement
23 December 2019
- What is a ‘De Facto Domestic Injunction’ and How Can it Hurt Me in My Florida Divorce Case?
16 December 2019
Contact & Map