Sandy T. Fox, P.A.
Websites & Blogs
- A Football Player’s Millions Amassed in the NFL Justified an Upward Modification of His Child Support, Florida Court Says
6 August 2020
- How You Can Possibly Get Permanent Periodic Alimony in Florida Even if Yours Was Not a Long-Term Marriage
27 July 2020
- When Your Spouse Can Get Permanent Alimony After a Moderate-Duration Marriage in Florida (Hint: They Usually Can’t)
22 July 2020
- The COVID-19 Pandemic and Its Effects on People with Alimony Obligations in Florida
14 July 2020
- The Differences Between Prenuptial Agreements, Postnuptial Agreements and Marital Settlement Agreements in Florida
7 July 2020
- My Ex Wants My Psychiatric Treatment and Therapy Records as Part of a Florida Custody Case. Can He Do That?
26 June 2020
- Many LGBT+ Parents Used to Take Extra Steps Before Marriage Equality to Protect Their Parental Rights in Florida. Do They Still Need To? (Hint: Potentially Yes.)
19 June 2020
- I Had a Major Life Change After My Florida Child Support Hearing But Before the Court Entered its Written Judgment. What Can I Do?
12 June 2020
- How to Work Through the Processes of Getting a Divorce and a Parenting Plan in Florida When One Parent Has an Issue with Alcohol Abuse
5 June 2020
Contact & Map