(602) 235-9510Tap to Call This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Samuel Pittman is an Arizona native. Once he realized the full scope of the positive impact he could have for families going through bankruptcy, he focused on bankruptcy law as his chosen practice area.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Arizona
- English: Spoken, Written
- Legal Clerk
- Reppucci and Roeder
- Arizona Summit Law School
- J.D. (2018)
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Arizona State University
- B.S. (1990) | Materials Management
- Arizona State Bar
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Ellett Law
- Ellett Law Blog
- WHAT IS MEDIAN INCOME AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
January 30, 2020
- Filling out your Bankruptcy Client Questionnaire for Your Bankruptcy Attorney
January 23, 2020
- DO I HAVE TO GO TO COURT IF I FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY?
January 13, 2020
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.