Claimed Lawyer ProfileResponsive Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Animal & Dog Law
Free Initial Consultation by phone or in person
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Hearth Law, P.C.
- - Current
- Attorney Owner of Hearth Law, PC a firm focusing on Bankruptcy, Divorce and Family Law, Small Business, Estate Planning, and Real Estate Transactions among other practice areas.
- Legal Intern
- Vachon Legal Associates
- Researched and advised nonprofit organizations on compliance and governance policies. Prepared documents for internal policy practices.
- Student Attorney
- University of Massachusetts School of Law Community Development Clinic
- Provided pro-bono legal assistance to nonprofit and for-profit companies with transactional legal issues. Researched and presented complex legal subjects to clients. Drafted legal documents involving employment contracts. Managed team of fellow students on research projects.
- Law Clerk
- Law Office of Brian R. Lewis
- Assisted the preparation of petitions for consumer bankruptcy. Drafted and prepared consumer bankruptcy motions. Researched requirements and changes to local bankruptcy rules.
- University of Massachusetts School of Law
- J.D. (2018) | Law
- Activities: Founded the University of Massachusetts School of Law Student Animal Legal Defense Fund; Vice-Dean of Umass Law's Delta Theta Phi chapter; Published in University of Massachusetts Law Review "The Profit and Loss Report on Animal Rights: How Profit Maximization Has Driven the Stagnation of the Legal Identification of Animals as Property"
- State Bar of Massachusetts  # 703379
Articles & Publications
Contact & Map