I focus my practice on the areas of law that impact people the most: Family Law, Criminal Defense and Personal Injury. I also defend insurance policy holders from the companies that they've paid to protect them and who intentionally delay or deny a valid claim - known as Bad Faith Insurance.
These areas of law are of particular importance to me because of the potential harm they can cause to an individual and their family, and how I can help prevent, reverse or improve that impact.
I have an office in Rancho Cucamonga and Victorville and serve clients throughout the Inland Empire and Southern California. If you have a question about your legal matter, please call me today and let's talk.
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Insurance Claims
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Products Liability
- University of La Verne College of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- Activities: Editor, University of La Verne Law Review
- California State University - Northridge
- B.S. (2006)
- American Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- Consumer Attorneys of the Inland Empire (CAOIE)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)