Ryan MerglMergl Law Offices
- Business Law, Personal Injury, Animal & Dog Law ...
Ryan Mergl is a former prosecutor and respected trial attorney. He represents clients throughout Pennsylvania and in the United States Federal Courts.
Awards & Recognition
Super Lawyers selected Mergl to their list as a Rising Star, noting his high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, he is a Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorney in Pennsylvania as named by the Association of American Trial Lawyers, and Pittsburgh Magazine named Mergl one of Western Pennsylvania’s "40 Under 40”.
Mergl is admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, and the United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals. A graduate of Duquesne University School of Law, Mergl holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business and Film Studies from Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and a diploma from Sharon High School.
Before opening his law practice, Mergl interned at the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and spent two years at the Duquesne University Legal Clinic helping US Veterans obtain benefits and providing free legal services to to indigent clients and non-profit organizations.
For fifteen years, Mergl has served as a volunteer firefighter, training and testing enough to become a Nationally Certified Pro Board Fire Fighter. He has experience in interior firefighting, search and rescue diving, vehicle extrication, hazmat operations, incident safety, truck company operations, emergency service management, emergency vehicle operations, structure collapse procedures, CPR, First Aid, and RIT - Rapid Intervention Teams trained to rescue fellow firefighters if ever they become trapped.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Animal & Dog Law
- Patent Appeals, Patent Litigation, Patent Prosecution
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Google Meet
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 205197
- 3rd Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mergl Law Offices
- - Current
- Mercer County District Attorney's Office
- Duquesne University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- - present
- Top 100
- Super Lawyers
- Top 40 under 40
- Super Lawyers
- Pennsylvania State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.