Roy KonrayWE BECAME LAWYERS BECAUSE WE WANTED TO HELP PEOPLE
- Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Medical Malpractice ...
- New Jersey
Roy Konray is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a Certified Civil Trial Attorney. He has extensive jury trial experience in the areas of medical malpractice, legal malpractice, catastrophic personal injury cases, and employment law. He has served as chair of the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Medical Malpractice committee. He is a shareholder in the firm and chairs its Complex Litigation Department.
Martindale-Hubbell is America’s oldest lawyer rating organization. Based on peer reports from judges and lawyers, it awards Mr. Konray the highest ratings in both legal ability and ethical conduct (pre-eminent). NationalTrialLawyers.org places Mr. Konray on its “Top 100 Trial lawyers” list. Based on surveys of New Jersey lawyers published in New Jersey Monthly magazine, Mr. Konray has been selected as a “Super Lawyer” in every year the survey has been taken (2005 to 2015). He serves as a Master in the Richard J. Hughes American Inn of Court. Lawyers.com reports Mr. Konray has client ratings of 5 out of 5, as well as peer ratings of 5 out 5.
Mr. Konray is the co-author of a book chapter on detecting fraud in medical records and has authored several articles concerning civil litigation. He is a frequent lecturer on various issues related to trial work. Some legal matters he has handled have received national and worldwide media coverage. Mr. Konray has appeared on the Today show, CNN’s Joy Behar Show, ABC Nightly News and other television shows as a result of legal cases he has handled.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- New Jersey
- New Jersey State Bar  # 018831975
- - Current
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS IN NEW JERSEY Accident Attorneys Representing Injured Victims Throughout Union, Essex, Middlesex, Hudson and Union Counties Across New Jersey
- Team Law
- Distraction on the Road: Texting and Driving in New Jersey
April 26, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to Criminal Defense in New Jersey: Answers to Your Top Questions
April 12, 2023
- Can Teachers Get Workers’ Compensation in NJ?
March 13, 2023
- Team Law
FAQ | What is Medical Malpractice? | Team Law NJFAQ | What is Medical Malpractice? | Team Law NJ
FAQ | Process for starting medical malpractice cases | Team Law NJFAQ | In NJ how long do I have to file a malpractice claim? | Team Law NJ
FAQ | In NJ how long do I have to file a malpractice claim? | Team Law NJFirm Overview | Team Law in Union County Clark NJ
An overview of Team Law's values, knowledge, and experience to help clients who are in need of outstanding legal services, in Union County Clark, NJ | Team Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.