- Business Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law ...
Roger Henriksen employs his background in accounting and over thirty-five years in law to help clients achieve their business objectives. Specializing in real property, land use planning and zoning, and construction law, he is continuously recognized by his peers and clients for outstanding customer service and innovative solutions.
Roger has extensive experience representing public and private owners, developers and contractors in a variety of industries in matters involving acquisition and development, construction, partnering relationships, contract negotiation, and dispute resolution. His extensive experience with real estate development, land use planning and entitlements, service, supply and transportation contracts, joint ventures, acquisitions and divestitures, and leases is complemented by his work with administrative proceedings, including land use, and lobbying for and drafting of laws and regulations.
Roger also serves on the Board of Envision Utah, on the Executive Committee of the Board of Hale Centre Theatre, and is past President of the Grand Theatre Advisory Board, past Vice-Chair of Utah Taxpayers’ Association, and former Chair of the Law Committee for the Associated General Contractors of Utah.
Mr. Henriksen has been awarded an AV rating – the highest awarded by Martindale-Hubbell. He has also been continuously listed in Utah Business magazine as one of Utah’s Legal Elite in construction and real estate, and Best Lawyers in America 2007-2020 editions in Construction, Government Relations Practice and Real Estate law. Mr. Henriksen was also named “Lawyer of the Year” in Construction Law (2015), and “Lawyer of the Year” in Government Relations Practice (2017) by Best Lawyers.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Land Use and Zoning
- Real Estate Development and Finance
- Business and Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- Corporate Structure, Organizations and Governance
- Energy and Utilities
- The University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law
- J.D. (1983)
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Activities: Executive Editor, Utah Law Review
- University of Utah
- B.S. | Accounting
- Honors: magna cum laude
- AV rating
- Utah State Bar  # 04220
- Roger Henriksen - Parr Brown Gee & Loveless
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.