Kevin BischoffSkoubye Nielson & Johansen, LLC
- Collections, Business Law, Construction Law
- Nevada, Utah
Kevin is a member of Skoubye Nielson & Johansen, where he puts his knowledge of debtor and creditor law to work helping both businesses and individuals collect past due accounts receivable, bad debts, broken contracts, and any other money they may be owed. He is especially adept at collecting judgments for his clients once issued by the court. This includes helping businesses and individuals located outside the state transfer their judgments to Utah, where they’re able to collect them.
Kevin’s other legal niche lies in transportation. For several years, he has assisted brokers, shippers, and carriers with whatever legal issues they may face. He is experienced in handling freight claims, as well as reviewing and preparing contracts for those in the transportation industry
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Microsoft Teams
Credit Cards Accepted
3% fee for all credit card payments
- English: Spoken, Written
- Skoubye Nielson & Johansen, LLC
- - Current
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Honors: CALI Award Recipient, Intellectual Property (Spring 2005); Deans List (2004, 2005, 2006)
- Activities: National Appellate Advocacy Competition Team (2005-2006); Gonzaga Journal of International Law, Editorial Staff (2005-2006); Moot Court Council, Member (2005-2006)
- Utah State University
- B.S. (2003) | Major: Political Science; Minor: Finance
- Honors: Presidential Scholarship; National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Activities: USU Student Alumni Association, President (2002-2003)
- Rising Star - Creditor Debtor Rights 2019
- Utah State Bar
- - Current
- Activities: Member of Collection, Litigation, and Construction sections.
- Transportation Logistics Counsel
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.