Rodney Mark ScottRodney M. Scott, Attorney at Law
- Business Law, Collections, Consumer Law ...
Rodney M. “Rod” Scott is an attorney currently engaged in the general practice of law, focusing on estate planning and elder law. He obtained his undergraduate degree in Accounting from West Virginia University in 1979, and his law degree from Case Western Reserve University in 1982. Originally admitted to practice in the states of Tennessee, Pennsylvania, and Ohio, he has happily chosen Tennessee as his home and the location of his practice. In his 34+ years of experience as an attorney, he has seen the impact of pre-planning and crisis estate planning upon individuals, their companies and families related to such diverse areas as family law, business, consumer, commercial, contract, banking law, real estate law, and general civil litigation. Although he has been engaged in these many and diverse areas of law, including complex litigation, he is most passionate about the protection of the hard-earned assets of individuals and families, and has undertaken the challenging but rewarding task of providing clients with guidance for a protected and prosperous tomorrow.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Elder Law
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees are based upon the nature of the legal matter involved and the amount of time required. However, several areas related to Estate Planning and Elder Law, are handled on a flat-fee basis.
- Rodney M. Scott, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- In-House Counsel
- First City Bank
- Start legal department and served as In-House Counsel for regional bank.
- Case Western Reserve University
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- West Virginia University
- B. S. B. A. (1979) | Accounting
- Honors: Phi Beta Phi, Beta Alpha Psi, Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Activities: Division I Track, 1976-1977
- Tennessee State Bar  # 011316
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.