Robert Gilmore is an experienced trial lawyer and former prosecutor trying crimes ranging from DWI to Rape before juries across North Carolina. Mr. Gilmore was born and raised in Sampson County, and prosecuted for the State for several years, becoming noted for his courtroom skill in closing arguments and cross examination before returning home to practice focusing on DWIs, criminal defense, traffic, personal injury, and divorce. Call Mr. Gilmore today to get an attorney with experience that counts.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Contingency fees will be accepted in personal injury cases only.
- North Carolina
- Assistant District Attorney
- State of North Carolina
- Prosecuted cases ranging from DWIs to Rape and high level felonies in jury trials to verdict.
- Campbell Law School
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Honors: Valedictorian, summa cum laude honors
- Campbell University
- B.B.A. (2009) | Trust and Wealth Management
- Honors: summa cum laude
- North Carolina State Bar  # 44403
- Gilmore Law Firm | Sampson County Lawyer