Craig discovered his passion for advocating for the rights of people in high school while participating on the debate team. Fortunately, he was also blessed with the internal desire and ability to fight powerful forces. That, combined with hard work and determination, has contributed to his success.
Craig obtained his law degree from the University of San Diego in 1986. He was awarded membership in USD Law Review, was a finalist in Moot Court, and graduated in the top 5% of his class.
After law school, Craig joined the largest and most prestigious law firm in San Diego - Gray, Cary, Ames & Frye (now DLA Piper). At Gray Cary, Craig specialized in litigating complex cases, mostly on behalf of large, corporate defendants and insurance companies.
Craig left Gray Cary to represent individuals, groups of people, and small businesses. For the last 15 years, Craig and his firm, Clark Law Group, have primarily represented groups of people in collective and class action lawsuits in disputes against powerful corporations and insurance companies.
Craig is a superb litigator, negotiator, and a true trial attorney. If he cannot obtain a favorable settlement for his clients, he will not hesitate to take the case to trial. He has tried over 40 lawsuits, including multiple class action cases involving thousands of plaintiffs. Craig has obtained more than $500 million in awards for his clients.
Craig has also served as a mediator in cases brought and defended by other lawyers.
Craig has received many awards for his legal work and skills. He was twice granted the prestigious Outstanding Trial Lawyer Award by the San Diego Trial Lawyers Association. He was also named as the Outstanding Alumni of his class by his fellow USD Law School graduates. He has served on the Board of Governors of the California Trial Lawyers Association, the San Diego Trial Lawyers Association. He is also a Master in the Enright Inn of Court.
- Employment Law
- Consumer Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- University of San Diego School of Law
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- Honors: Moot Court 1st Place Tort Law Competition
- Activities: Law Review: USD Law Review , 1984 - 1986
- University of Utah
- B.S. (1984) | Political Science
- California State Bar # 129219
- - Current
- Clark Law Group
- Clark Law Group Blog
- Walmart Cannot Toss Out Claims for Faulty Coffee Filters
7 June 2018
- Judge rules in favor of more than 100,000 Walmart Employees in California Labor Law Case
22 January 2018
- Senate Rules Against American Consumers in Controversial Decision
27 November 2017
- Clark Law Group Investigates Local Ship Yards for Labor Violations
23 October 2017
- Do you regularly drive for work without proper reimbursement?
26 August 2017
- 4 Critical things to know about meal breaks and your rights
2 August 2017
- Amazon doesn't pay drivers overtime as directed by law
31 July 2017
- Overtime: You are entitled to overtime in most cases
27 June 2017
- Is your employer failing to pay you mandated overtime wages?
24 May 2017