Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Dallas / Fort Worth area trial attorney specializing in representing victims of wrongful death and serious personal injury since 1994. Free initial consultation and personal case review. Phones monitored 7 days per week.
- Personal Injury
Additional Practice Area
- Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
Phones are monitored 7 days per week. Free initial consultation and personal case review.
- Contingent Fees
No fees unless you collect on your case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Baylor University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar # 00791676
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
3 Questions Answered
- Q. Person is assaulted at bar, attacker gets away, can victim press charges against bar for injuries?
- A: Your friend ca sue the bar for personal injury if you can prove that the bar management was negligent. This can be proved by showing the the bar management or staff failed to provide proper security or that the attacker was continuously served alcohol after he became obviously intoxicated.
- Q. Can i void a settlement that i have signed, how much time do i have and how do i do it, auto injury case
- A: Whether you can avoid a settlement in personal injury cases really depends upon the circumstances of the settlement as well as the particular wording of the agreement. But unless there was fraud or duress, the settlement agreement will probably be upheld.
- Q. What happens in an auto fatality if defendant has no assets?
- A: If the defendant has no assets, then you may be limited solely to the funds payable by the defendant's insurance policy. You may also make a claim under the vehicle's and/or the deceased's insurance policy if it provided for uninsured motorist coverage. As a Dallas personal injury lawyer, car accidents may pose a special problem in getting fair compensation especially when the accident results in a wrongful death or serious personal injury. Because auto insurance usually involves relatively low policy limits, this may be only compensation that the injured party might receive.
Contact & Map