A former Texas State Senator, State Representative and police officer, Ted is a distinguished trial lawyer with a lifetime commitment to serving people. He has broken nationwide verdict records and received verdicts ranked in the Top 10 on three different occasions.
Ted has been featured in local and national media coverage including “Good Morning America,” “60 Minutes,” “NBC Dateline,” Texas Lawyer, The National Law Journal, Dallas Observer and D Magazine.
He specializes in complex litigation involving personal injury, wrongful death, and products liability. Over the past 30 years he has represented clients in more than 150 jury trials as well as in settlements and arbitrations. He is married to Donna and the father of two sons who are businessmen in the Dallas area. Ted is also an avid outdoorsman, having been on three African safaris as well as several trips to Canada and Alaska.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ted B. Lyon & Associates
- SMU Dedman School of Law
- East Texas Baptist University
- B.S. | Political Science
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2018 Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Mesquite, TX
- Texas State Bar # 00130319
- Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer | Fort Worth Accident Attorney
- “Black Box” Data: What Is it and Why Is it Important in Truck Accident Lawsuits?
31 October 2018
- Drivers Don’t Just Cause Truck Accidents–Truck Defects Can Be to Blame, Too
24 October 2018
- Top 4 Causes of Spinal Cord Injuries
17 October 2018
- Who Is at Risk for Mesothelioma?
10 October 2018
- Childbirth in the U.S. Can and Should Be Safer
3 October 2018
- Safety Week Underscores Importance of Truck Brake Maintenance
3 October 2018
- Poor Truck Maintenance Can Kill Innocent Drivers
26 September 2018
- Cancer-Causing Asbestos, Banned For Decades, Could Be Returning To American Construction
19 September 2018
- Did Your Job Expose You to Asbestos? Are You Now Sick?
12 September 2018