A former Texas State Senator, State Representative and police officer, Ted is a distinguished trial lawyer with a lifetime commitment to serving people. He has broken nationwide verdict records and received verdicts ranked in the Top 10 on three different occasions.
Ted has been featured in local and national media coverage including “Good Morning America,” “60 Minutes,” “NBC Dateline,” Texas Lawyer, The National Law Journal, Dallas Observer and D Magazine.
He specializes in complex litigation involving personal injury, wrongful death, and products liability. Over the past 30 years he has represented clients in more than 150 jury trials as well as in settlements and arbitrations. He is married to Donna and the father of two sons who are businessmen in the Dallas area. Ted is also an avid outdoorsman, having been on three African safaris as well as several trips to Canada and Alaska.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ted B. Lyon & Associates
- SMU Dedman School of Law
- East Texas Baptist University
- B.S. | Political Science
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2018 Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Mesquite, TX
- Texas State Bar # 00130319
- Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer | Fort Worth Accident Attorney
- Should I Talk to the Trucking Company’s Insurer After a Truck Accident?
15 February 2019
- Who Can File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in Texas
8 February 2019
- Do Commercial Trucking Rules Apply to Small Business Trucks and Vans?
1 February 2019
- Key Evidence in Truck Accident Injury Cases
25 January 2019
- Johnson & Johnson Knew its Baby Powder Contained Asbestos
11 January 2019
- What Is the Time Limit for Filing a Truck Accident Injury Claim?
28 November 2018
- Tesla’s Self-Driving Semi Is Already Crossing the Country
21 November 2018
- Texas Car Accident Deaths Drop, But State Still Has Most Deadly Roads
14 November 2018
- Study Confirms Understanding of Most Effective Mesothelioma Treatments
7 November 2018