A former Texas State Senator, State Representative and police officer, Ted is a distinguished trial lawyer with a lifetime commitment to serving people. He has broken nationwide verdict records and received verdicts ranked in the Top 10 on three different occasions.
Ted has been featured in local and national media coverage including “Good Morning America,” “60 Minutes,” “NBC Dateline,” Texas Lawyer, The National Law Journal, Dallas Observer and D Magazine.
He specializes in complex litigation involving personal injury, wrongful death, and products liability. Over the past 30 years he has represented clients in more than 150 jury trials as well as in settlements and arbitrations. He is married to Donna and the father of two sons who are businessmen in the Dallas area. Ted is also an avid outdoorsman, having been on three African safaris as well as several trips to Canada and Alaska.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 12741500
- English: Spoken, Written
- Ted B. Lyon & Associates
- SMU Dedman School of Law
- East Texas Baptist University
- B.S. | Political Science
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2018 Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Mesquite, TX
- Texas State Bar
- Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer | Fort Worth Accident Attorney
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Understanding Your Rights After an Accident
9 August 2019
- Where Do Car Accidents Happen the Most?
1 August 2019
- States File a Lawsuit Over Asbestos Regulations Against the EPA
24 July 2019
- Truck Accident: Will My Case Go to Trial?
16 July 2019
- Can Trucking Companies Be Held Liable in Personal Injury Lawsuits?
5 July 2019
- Determining Liability in a Multi-Car Crash
28 June 2019
- The 5 Deadliest Jobs in Texas
21 June 2019
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered to Pay $300 Million in Punitive Damages in Talc Cancer Lawsuit
14 June 2019
- Military Attempts to Clean Up After Housing Scandal
7 June 2019