- Business Law, Consumer Law, Real Estate Law ...
Robert Adler has been a sole practitioner with a proven track record expanding over 31 years. Robert’s strength lies in his ability to develop your case to your maximum benefit. A meticulous negotiator, Robert will take charge of your case to bring it to its most optimal outcome. Robert received a BA Degree in Psychology from Westmont College in 1981. Robert graduated Pepperdine University School of Law in 1984 and was admitted to the California State Bar in 1985. He is also a 2001 graduate of the prestigious Strauss Institute of Dispute Resolution. Robert is admitted to practice in all California state courts, the northern and central districts of the Federal Court and the 9th Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals. Robert is also a member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA). Robert is a former teacher at American College of Law. Robert has appeared frequently as a guest speaker for KPSI radio in Palm Springs and has appeared as a guest lecturer for KFI radio collegiate "Law Days".
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
Initial 30 minutes.
Varies from case to case. Sometimes we will do a hybrid which is a low hourly rate plus a contingency.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Gilbert & Bourke
- Pepperdine University
- J.D. | Law
- Westmont College
- B.A. | Psychology
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.