Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Business Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- UCLA School of Law
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Honors: high honors
- University of Southern California
- Honors: high honors
- Southern California Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- Awarded from 2014-2015
- Jewish Federation # 187344
- Senior and Young Leadership Executive Committees; Real Estate & Construction Division Cabinet Member & Member
- USC Lusk Real Estate Alumni and Friends
- American Resort Development Association (ARDA)
- Jewish Federation
- Young Leadership Development Institute
- Activities: Member since 2007-2008
Articles & Publications
- Good for Business – Is Your Resort ADA Compliant
- Vacation Industry Review
- Purchasing Real Estate Notes – Opportunities & Pitfalls, Executive Breakfast Briefing, California Club
- Management and Franchise Agreements, PLI Hotels 2014 Law and Practice Seminar, New York
- Hospitality Investment Trends, Shared Ownership Investment Conference, Miami, FL
- October 13-14, 2014
Websites & Blogs
- David A. Sudeck's Website Profile
- Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP Website
- Hotel Law Blog
- Who will you see at Meet the Money?
18 April 2018
- The hotel industry salutes Larry Shupnick!
5 March 2018
- Important News for Hospitality Executives: How the new Tax Act could affect your estate plan
26 January 2018
- Cyberattacks on Hotels — What Should Hotel Owners and Operators Do?
22 January 2018
- California Labor & Employment Law Update: Key Changes in 2017 and What’s Slated For 2018
12 December 2017
- ADA Compliance & Defense Lawyer Update: 99 ADA lawsuits dismissed as fraudulent and malicious
20 November 2017
- In Memoriam: Jerry Merkin
17 November 2017
- Homeland Security Warns Against Threats to US Infrastructure
25 October 2017
- Resort Fee Litigation Advisory Group: How to avoid litigation on Resort Fees and other mandatory hotel charges
12 October 2017
- California Land Use Blog
- JMBM Government, Land Use and Environmental Lawyers Selected for Inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America® Guide
18 August 2017
- Double Deja Vu: AB 219 is Reinstated!
20 April 2017
- Deja Vu: Court Overturns AB 219… Again!
30 March 2017
- Beginning of the End for Davis-Bacon?
26 January 2017
- Reversal of Fortune: AB 219 is Back!
19 December 2016
- Charter Cities: No Longer an Oasis From CA Prevailing Wage
21 November 2016
- New CA Prevailing Wage Law Suspended by Federal Court!
19 October 2016
- Another First: CA Prevailing Wage Law Expanded to Cover Material Suppliers
14 October 2016
- What Does “Prevailing” Mean, Anyway? And Why Is the Prevailing Wage Rate So High?
5 October 2016
Contact & Map