Free Consultation: (770) 575-2522Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robbie Levin

Robbie Levin

Robbie M. Levin, Attorney at Law
  • Criminal Law, Family Law, Divorce...
  • Georgia
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Robbie has been an attorney in the Metro Atlanta area for over 20 years. He handles Uncontested family law matters, as well as complex Divorce and Custody cases. He also has over 20 years experience in Criminal Defense, handling everything from traffic offenses/DUI's to very serious felony offenses. Mr. Levin has won complex criminal trials, including a Murder trial.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • DUI & DWI
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
J.D. (1996)
Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
B.A. (1993)
Professional Associations
Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Current
Georgia State Bar
- Current
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
108 Questions Answered

Q. After 2+ years and unindicted, the case was dismissed. Will the bondsman refund the money?
A: If you paid the full bond at the jail, you get your money back when the case is over. If you used a bonding company, you do not get your money back. For more info, check my website at
Q. co sleeping
A: There is no law against sharing a bed with your child. For more info, visit my website at
Q. After a divorce decree is signed by the judge, in GA is it legal to get married a couple of hours later????
A: I would make sure the Final Decree has been signed and filed with the Clerk before getting married again. Sometimes a signed decree takes a while to get filed in. For more info visit my website at
Q. Hello. I have a child with special needs and I am filing for divorce in GA. If I gross more income, can i still get CS
A: Yes. For more info, check my website at
Q. My bf and his ex are both in prison and he wants a divorce. What do we need to do.
A: He will likely need a lawyer to draw up the paperwork and file it. For more information, visit my website at
Q. What does the status "op" mean in a divorce court docket
A: Probably means that the case is still open. For more info visit my website at
Q. House PAID for, in both our names, who gets it?
A: Marital property is subject to equitable division. So you can either agree on what’s fair, or you can let a Court decide who gets what. Fore more info, check my website at
Q. My son is being charged with felony shoplifting, but never left the store or had any merchandise on him.
A: He was likely charged as an accomplice. It’s impossible to know why based on the limited information provided. However, now that your son has been charged with a felony, he should get a lawyer to represent him. For more information, visit my website at
Q. lawyer sent wife divorce papers three years ago, and she still has not signed them. what can i do at this point?
A: If you have a lawyer, you should discuss the matter with him. You can file the Petition for Divorce and have your wife served. She then has a specified amount of time to respond to the Petition. For more info visit my website at
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Main Office
68 South Avenue
Marietta, GA 30060
Telephone: (770) 575-2522
Cell: (404) 281-5897
Fax: (770) 575-2523