Richard LutringerLutringer Consulting
- Arbitration & Mediation, Divorce, Family Law ...
Full time mediator with offices in New York City and Southern California.
Palm Springs Office concentrates primarily on divorce, custodial arrangements and disputes related to real estate and probate, as well as family-owned business and vacation homes. New York City Office concentrates on corporate, commercial and finance matters
Extensive training in alternative dispute resolution techniques, including at the Harvard Law School Program on Negotiation, the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution in London (CEDR), the American Arbitration Association.
(AAA),and the International Mediation Institute (IMI)., Among other panels, he mediates disputes as a member of the mediation panels of CPR, FINRA and several federal and state courts. He is a member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals (NADN) and is an active mediator for and Chair of the NYCBA/NYSBA Pilot Mediation Project for NYC Surrogate's Court (Probate Court) For details see website at : LutringerADRConsulting.com
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- German: Spoken, Written
- Lutringer Consulting
- New York for law amid mediation and California for mediation.
- University of Chicago
- Cornell University
- College of William and Mary
- A.B. | Philosophy
- AV (highest) rated
- New York Bar  # 1087386
- Southern California Mediation Association
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- A Mediation Career : Getting Started, Moderator and Speaker (New York, December 2012), New York
- New York City Bar Association
- Commercial Mediation
- Centre for Dispute Resolution (London)
- Certificate in Family Business Advising
- Family Firm Institute
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.