Free Consultation: (331) 210-0063Tap to Call This Lawyer
Richard F. DoerrRetired from Mevorah Law Offices LLC now known as Mevorah & Giglio Law Offices
- Criminal Law, Bankruptcy
- Illinois, Missouri
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Richard Doerr is married and has two children and three teenage grandchildren. In his 40+ years' experience, Mr. Doerr has tried cases on matters ranging from speeding to murder. In 1972, he was selected out of 200 applicants as one of ten participants in the St. Louis County Prosecutor's intern program. During his 31 years in bankruptcy practice, he has seen two major revisions in bankruptcy laws, the first in 1978 and the second in 2005. Mr. Doerr's leisure activities include cross-country skiing, car shows, and driving his classic 1973 Corvette convertible.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Mevorah Law Offices LLC now known as Mevorah & Giglio Law Offices
- Washington University School of Law
- J.D. (1973) | Law
- St. Ambrose University
- B.A. (1969) | Business
- Honors: Academic Scholar
- State Bar of Illinois  # 0648620
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.