Hi! I'm Rich, I joined Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett Law, P.C. in 2018. I attended Notre Dame de Namur University for my undergrad, then went on to obtain my Juris Doctorate, with a concentration in business, from McGeorge School of Law. While there, I served as the treasurer for the Latino Law Students Association and Team Lead for the Bankruptcy Clinic.
My primary practice area is now Family Law, focusing on divorce, custody, and support.
Outside of work, I like to travel the world in search of new foods to try.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$250 Consultation Fee $325 Hourly Fee
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 324895
- Associate Attorney
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett PC
- - Current
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (2018)
- Notre Dame de Namur University
- B.S. (2015) | Political Science
- State Bar of California # 324895
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C. Website
- Avvo Profile
- Gale, Angelo, Johnson & Pruett P.C.
- DADS ARE FILING FOR CUSTODY OF THEIR CHILDREN – AND SUCCEEDING.
20 September 2019
- We’re Broke. Should my wife and I file bankruptcy before or after we file for divorce?
14 June 2019
- I Married my dream guy but my new husband just told me he was sterile and cannot produce children. What do I do?
7 June 2019
- I bought my fiance a 2-carat diamond ring then she left me for another guy. Can I get the ring back?
31 May 2019
- Can I file for child support if the father doesn’t know he had a child?
24 May 2019
- My Experience on a Plane with a Stranger and her Baby.
17 May 2019
- I’m Getting Divorced; Should I Care What a QDRO is?
10 May 2019
- My Ex was Ordered to Pay My Attorney’s Fees but She Went to Lake Tahoe Instead!
4 May 2019
- Should I File for Bankruptcy Before or After My Divorce?
26 April 2019