Rex devotes much of his time and attention to the legal profession. He was an adjunct associate professor at Indiana University-Purdue University, where he taught evidence and other courses. He’s been an arbitrator for the Better Business Bureau, served on the Indianapolis Bar Association litigation section’s executive committee, and has been president of the local chapter of the Christian Legal Society for years. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association and a charter member of the local chapter of the American Inns of Court.
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Western State College of Law at Argosy University
- Best Law Firm Indianapolis Medical Malpractice Law Plaintiffs
- US News & World Report
- Indiana University-Purdue University
- Adjunct Associate Professor
- Better Business Bureau
- Indianapolis Bar Association litigation
- Executive Committee
- Christian Legal Society
- Board of Directors of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Local Chapter of the American Inns of Court
- Charter Member
- When Should I Visit the Emergency Room?
30 March 2020
- Concerned About Coronavirus? You Don’t Need to Leave the House to Meet with Our Lawyers.
24 March 2020
- Who Can Request an Autopsy?
13 March 2020
- Do Head Injuries Cause Dementia?
27 February 2020
- Researchers Hope ‘Black Box’ in Operating Rooms Will Prevent Future Errors
27 February 2020
- Do Brain Injuries Affect Women Differently?
28 January 2020
- Health Care System Causing Dangerous Burnout Among Doctors and Nurses
15 January 2020
- New List Reveals Serious Issues at Indiana Nursing Homes
9 January 2020
- How to Reduce Radiology Errors (and Unnecessary Surgeries)
26 November 2019