Free Consultation: (888) 599-2640Tap to Call This Lawyer
Nathan MillerMontross Miller
- Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Products Liability ...
- Indiana, Indiana
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Nathan Miller, an Indianapolis native, graduated from Brebeuf Jesuit Preparatory School in 1994. He received his B.A. degree from Stetson University, DeLand, Florida in 1998 and his J.D. degree from Ohio Northern University Law School in 2002.
Nate serves clients with needs in the areas of complex medical malpractice, personal injury litigation, product liability and wrongful death.
Mr. Miller is a member of the Indianapolis Bar Association, Indiana State Bar Association, Indiana Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association of Justice.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- Montross Miller
- - Current
- Personal Injury & Malpractice Law Firm
- Ohio Northern University
- Stetson University
- Indiana State Bar
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.