(865) 312-5044Tap to Call This Lawyer
Rachel E. Donsbach
- Divorce, Family Law, Juvenile Law ...
Ethics and Professionalism
Kelly D. Tanner June 12, 2019
Always strives to be the very best advocate for her clients and is driven to provide effective representation for those clients, regardless of social position or wealth.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- Lincoln Memorial University - John J. Duncan, Jr. School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Maryville College
- B.A. (2009)
- State Bar of Tennessee
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.