Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII Gold
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
Additional Practice Areas
- Car crahes
- Pedestrian run-downs
- Bicycle injuries
- Tractor-Trailer crashes
The insurance company is staffed by professionals whose job is to pay out as little as possible. Before you speak to them, you should have the opportunity to speak to someone who is on your side. A lot of law firms that advertise for personal injury cases also represent insurance companies! I don't represent insurance companies to avoid this conflict of interest. Every week I give free consultations to people who want to know their legal options--that's why my practice is called "The Know Your Rights People."(c) Too many lawyers don't care if their callers know why things happen in the law, or what resources may be available to them if they don't think an injury is "serious" enough for them. If you or a loved one has been hurt, then that injury is serious--and that's how I treat all callers. I've advised people with burn injuries, fatalities in their families, hit-and-run injuries, bicycle and motorcycle crashes, tractor trailer wrecks, medical mistakes, failures to diagnose, problems from dangerous medications and products. In fact, I'm proud that when insurance adjusters have been hurt or their family has been injured they call me to represent them! Whatever your injury or death question, call us. You can even use our toll free number: 1-800-367-5298. Put it in your phone so if a friend--or you--gets hit you can call for advice before you speak with the insurance adjuster!
I take injury cases on a "contingent fee" which means I don't get paid until I get the other side to put money on the table. Most of my clients are average working people, without the money to pay the huge hourly fees insurance companies pay their lawyers. I want you to be able to have a lawyer if you've been hurt, so I set out to not charge up front fees for injured people or families who've had a loved one killed. I only get paid when I get money for you. It's that simple. Don't you wish other professions were like that? It doesn't cost a dime to talk to me, and it doesn't cost money to retain me as your lawyer. Unlike many other law firms I don't charge interest on casefile costs I advance, and I only get my costs back if and when I get money for you! You don't have to pay expenses up front as happens with many lawfirms.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I've helped thousands of clients and have given information to many more times that , and I'd be happy to speak with you about your case. Call me for an appointment!
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- 1st Circuit
- 2nd Circuit
- 3rd Circuit
- 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court Of Claims
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Founding Partner
- The Law Offices of Peter N. Munsing, P.C.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- LL.M. (1996) | Trial Advocacy
- In the first class of Temple University Law School's Masters of Law in Trial Advocacy
- Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. (1975) | Emphasis on topics related to rights of individuals. Practiced for one year under a local District of Columbia Court rule allowing law students to represent clients in the courts of the District of Columbia.
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (1972) | History
- Honors: Full tuition scholarships; honors college
- Activities: Staff ot the Michigan daily;editorial staff of Gargoyle (Michigan's humor magazine);founder, University of Michigan Rowing Club; Environmental Law Society; active with political campaigns
- Chester County Bar Association
- - Current
- BERKS COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION
- - Current
- American Associaton for Justice
- - Current
- Activities: former chair, Forklift and Industrial Vehicle Litigation Group
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Solo & Small Firm Practice Section Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- - Current
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Monroe County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Peter N. Munsing's Website Profile
- The Law Offices of Peter N. Munsing, P.C. Website
6071 Questions Answered
- Q. Say someone's mother was laying in bed drinking two six after two six and their child kept buying them alcohol.
- A: Enabling a person's addiction isn't the same as killing them but people have been prosecuted though in regard to use of drugs. It is unlikely they would be prosecuted, but you may want to contact the District Attorney's Office to hear it from them.
- Q. What is it going to take for people to notice the wrongful executions of black lives in the state of Alabama death row?
- A: It will take people who care organizing together. I suggest you contact the Southern Poverty Law Center, NAACP, ACLU of Alabama to find out who is working on the issue. Some faith groups are also working on that issue. Sojourners, & Repairers of the Breach may be able to tell you who in Alabama is working on that issue. https://www.breachrepairers.org/ for Sojourners : Phone 202-328-8842 Fax 202-328-8757 Email email@example.com All the best in your quest for justice.
- Q. What is the standard of care for nurses taking and recording accurate vitals, specifically oxygen levels?
- A: Contact a member of the Mo. Assn for Justice/Mo. Trial Lawyers assn that handles medical negligence cases. The problem is that a person that is bringing a case has to show that but for the mistake the person who died would have lived. That is sometimes very difficult, especially if the person has an underlying medical condition.
Contact & Map