Peter Alex RivnerPartner - Caldwell, Carlson, Elliott & DeLoach, LLP
- Divorce, Family Law, Domestic Violence
Peter Rivner is a non-equity partner with Caldwell, Carlson, Elliott & DeLoach focusing on family law, divorce, and domestic relations litigation. He has been practicing law for over 10 years, the majority of which has been with the firm. Peter has considerable experience guiding clients through the challenging and often emotional issues that frequently arise in divorce and domestic relations litigation.
Peter has represented a wide variety of clients, including athletes, entertainers, business owners, real estate developers, executives, doctors, lawyers, and other professionals. He has handled hundreds of cases involving divorce, child custody and support, family violence, and other issues. Peter’s ability to navigate the often complicated legal and financial issues in contested divorce and family law matters is second to none. As a result, Peter has consistently been named by his fellow attorneys as one of the top family law attorneys in the state, with referrals from former clients comprising the majority of his caseload.
Peter graduated magna cum laude from the University of Georgia in 2006 and graduated cum laude from Georgia State University College of Law in 2009. He has authored numerous articles, presented at legal seminars, and received professional honors.
Born and raised in Augusta, Peter has been a Georgia resident his entire life. He resides in Toco Hills with his wife Missy and their two sons, George and Dov. Peter has served on the board of and is active in numerous community service, philanthropic, and religious organizations, including his synagogue Congregation Ohr HaTorah, the Jewish National Fund, the Hebrew Order of David, the Atlanta Scholars Kollel, and Jewish Family and Career Services.
Domestic Relations Litigation
- Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Caldwell, Carlson, Elliott & DeLoach
- - Current
- Pachman Richardson, LLC
- Belli Weil Grozbean Davis
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- B.A. (2006) | Political Science
- Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Legal Elite
- Georgia Trend Magazine
- Client Choice Award
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys under 40 in Georgia
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- Best Lawyer Family Law
- Best Lawyers
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current
- Preparing Marital Settlement Agreements
- HalfMoon Education Inc.
- Protecting the Family Violence Act
- The Family Law Review, State Bar of Georgia
- Divorce Settlement Agreements, Georgia Family Law Practice
- HalfMoon Education Inc
- Guardian ad Litem
- DeKalb County
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.