Free Consultation: (405) 919-8355Tap to Call This Lawyer
Pete David Louden

Pete David Louden

Fathers Rights Attorney
  • Family Law, Divorce
  • Oklahoma
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I am Norman Fathers Rights Attorney Pete D. Louden. My passion is men's rights/father's rights and it is the sole focus of my practice. I handle child custody, divorce, paternity, visitation, and child support cases. I have been an attorney in Norman, OK. since 1998.

Practice Areas
    Family Law
    Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
  • Free Consultation
    Free thirty minute consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Offering both flat fee and hourly fee structures customized for each client.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Pete D. Louden Attorney at Law
- Current
Oklahoma City University
J.D. (1998)
Placeholder image for education.
Juris Doctor
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Professional Associations
Oklahoma State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Oklahoma Divorce and Custody Lawyer Family Law Blog
Louden Law, PLLC
Oklahoma Fathers' Divorce and Custody Blog
Louden Law, PLLC
Member of Oklahoma Bar Association
Oklahoma Bar Association
Legal Answers
676 Questions Answered
Q. How can i get a motion to serve by publication. For divorce in oklahoma?
A: It's not a form, it's a procedure that will need to be followed to give notice by publication, and it must be approved by the court. Schedule a consultation with a family law attorney in your local area and they will be able to help you. I wish you the best of luck with your case.
Q. If a victim suspends a protective order for a day to attend a family function should the order be thrown out
A: A victim cannot suspend a VPO. Once ordered, only the court can vacate the order. Best of luck!
Q. I'm in Oklahoma. My wife just filed for divorce and I would like to know if she can serve me with divorce papers?
A: Unless you waive formal service, her handing you the documents is not proper service. With that said, now that you know she has filed take the documents she gave you to an experienced family law attorney so that they can prepare a response and begin preparing your case for hearing. Best of luck!
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of Pete D. Louden
303 S Peters
Norman, OK 73069
Telephone: (405) 919-8355
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.