I am Norman Fathers Rights Attorney Pete D. Louden. My passion is men's rights/father's rights and it is the sole focus of my practice. I handle child custody, divorce, paternity, visitation, and child support cases. I have been an attorney in Norman, OK. since 1998.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Know what your case will cost up front. A flat fee is a set price for your case from start to finish. No hidden charges. A customized fair price based on the amount of work your case will require.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Pete D. Louden Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Oklahoma City University
- J.D. (1998)
- Juris Doctor
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- Oklahoma State Bar
- Oklahoma Father's Rights
- Pete D. Louden
- Member of Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Father's Rights Blog
- Tips for Oklahoma Fathers
21 May 2018
- Update to Third Party Custody
28 November 2017
- Child Support Income Tax Exemption
28 July 2017
- Visitation Denials
26 June 2017
- Tell Your Lawyer Everything
23 June 2017
- The Secret to Choosing the Right Family Law Lawyer
21 June 2017
- Can One Lawyer Represent Both Sides of a Case?
16 June 2017
- The Preference Case
15 June 2017
- Q. Cohabitation
- A: It all depends on the language of their decree.
- Q. Can file a paper in Oklahoma asking the judge to consider our divorce final before 6 mo. If so how?
- A: Your divorce was final the day the judge signed your decree. You cant remarry for six months.
- Q. How do i terminate my parental rights when neither me nor the father have custody of child?
- A: There are only two ways to terminate parental rights in Oklahoma. 1) the child is adopted or 2) the state can terminate rights for abuse or neglect in a deprived child case. Even when rights are terminated, that does not stop child support. Child support is still paid unless the child is adopted. If the child is adopted, ongoing support stops but any past due support would still be owed.
- Q. If I divorced my wife who had a child out of wedlock, would I win joint custody? Wife and child live with both paternal
- A: Is the child your biological or adopted child or are you talking about a step child?
- Q. How do i get my kids back the judge gave her other 30 days to get more evidence against me and they have cameras
- A: Bottom line, you need to hire an attorney to represent you at the next hearing. Your odds of presenting an effective case are much better with an experienced attorney.
- Q. Supervised visits cost $1200 a month. My income is $1400 month How am i being forced to choose between Bills or baby?
- A: I would suggest you talk to your attorney about different supervisor options. Sometimes a family member or friend that both parties agree upon can act as supervisor. Or, there are other options for supervisors. I have never heard of supervised visits costing anywhere close to $1,200.00 a month. If you dont have an attorney, you should consider hiring one to help you get this resolved.
- Q. What is defined as immediate family in Oklahoma. My ex wife is saying that a new spouse is not immediate family
- A: In what context?
- Q. What are the laws of audio and video inside your house of children being envolved or people walking in your house.
- A: There is no law against people having security cameras in their homes. Almost every place you go now has security cameras: homes, schools, parking lots, stores, government buildings, etc.
- Q. My ex-wife is dying. Am I within my legal right to pick him up from her sister upon her death and assume custody ?
- A: The better way to do this to avoid any issues is to do a custody modification. You son is old enough to has his wishes considered by the court. Hire an attorney to help you.