Pawel concentrates his practice in the area of litigation.
Pawel earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, where he was a Senior Editor for the Rutgers Law Review and a Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant to Professor Kelly Deere.
Pawel is also fluent in Polish.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Law
- Employment Law
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Consultant - Global Real Estate Strategic Planning
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark
- J.D. (2017)
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- B.S. (2013)
- Certificate in Corporate & Business Law
- Rutgers University School of Law
- Professional Research Certification
- Rutgers Sustainability Leadership Certification
- Rutgers Business School