Attorney Paul Brazil is a founding member of Muller Brazil, LLP. The firm handles vaccine injuries, medical injuries and general personal injury matters. Mr. Brazil currently devotes the majority of his injury law practice to vaccine injury claims in the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. He is certified to handle cases in the Court of Federal Claims which enables him to handle vaccine injury compensation cases nationwide. He focuses on flu shot injuries, as well as, shoulder injuries and nerve injuries from vaccines such as DTAP, HPV, etc. Recently, Mr. Brazil’s work was featured in a national news story by CBS. The news segment featured a common vaccine injury known as SIRVA (shoulder injury related to vaccine administration). SIRVA often necessitates extensive medical treatment such as physical therapy, steroid injections and surgery. Visit the firm's website at myvaccinelawyer.com for more info.
- Personal Injury
- Vaccine Injury Compensation
- Flu Vaccine Injuries
- SIRVA (Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration)
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Attorney's fees for vaccine injury claims are not paid by the client, but by the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Muller Brazil, LLP
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 308828
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association