Free Consultation: (732) 646-5529Tap to Call This Lawyer
Paul J. RiviereSinger Riviere Law Group
- Business Law, Workers' Compensation, Bankruptcy ...
- New Jersey
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&A
Our firm is a litigation team of New Jersey Lawyers that provides unmatched personal service for your legal matters. Our lawyers have represented companies ranging from small business to Fortune 500. Our firm has real trial experience and we provide great results. Our track record and customer reviews exemplify that our team of lawyers are committed to your success in the NJ Courts. We look forward to being the lawyer you deserve and fighting hard to win your case! Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Workers' Compensation
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Google Meet
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Singer Riviere Law Group
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- Activities: Certified Legal Intern Miami-Dade Public Defenders Office
- West Virginia University
- B.A. | International Studies
- New Jersey State Bar
- New Jersey Association for Justice (NJ Trial Lawyers)
- Monmouth County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Hayden Proctor Inn of Court
47 Questions Answered
- Q. i had convenience store and by my employee, food stamp fraud happen and need help for that.
- A: It sounds like you may have received a charge letter, pursuant to 7 C.F.R. §278.6(b), did you respond? You need an attorney to help you mitigate the penalties you are faced with. The USDA or AG's office can be very challenging to deal with.
- Q. Can I cancel my wedding in NJ in 11/2020 under the impossibility clause for a full refund due to COVID?
- A: Depends upon your contract and circumstances leading up to your wedding date. I have information posted on website about this issue which may give you some insight.
- Q. Hello, I was thinking about starting an advertising/marketing business online where I’ll post on social media accounts.
- A: You need to set up a corporate entity under which you will run your business. The taxes you will pay will be a factor in which corporate structure you decide upon. Get in touch with a business lawyer to get all set up.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.