Patrick Boyd founded The Boyd Law Group, PLLC and is a experienced labor and employment law attorney frequently featured in the press including on Fox News and in the New York Times relating to labor and employment issues. He has represented individual executives including many CEOs, Fortune 100 companies and small businesses in employment, labor, and education law matters.
He has counseled clients on the full range of workplace law issues, including claims of wrongful discharge, harassment, wage and hour violations (including class actions) and claim of discrimination under federal, state and local laws.
In addition to advising clients and running his firm, Patrick Boyd speaks regularly and is often quoted in the press. He also contributes to law journals as both an editor and writer, and is an avid guitar player. To learn more about Patrick’s involvement in the community please see Press and Publications. To learn more about what client have to say about Patrick and The Boyd Law Group, PLLC please see our Testimonials.
Patrick also has significant experience with handling traditional labor relations matters like collective bargaining, grievance arbitrations and matters before the National Labor Relations Board.
Prior to founding The Boyd Law Group, PLLC, Patrick practiced labor and employment law at a large, nationally recognized law firm and for the Office of the General Counsel at The New York City Board of Education.
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founding Partner
- The Boyd Law Group, PLLC
- - Current
- Founder of a boutique law firm representing individual executives, Fortune 100 companies and small businesses in employment, labor, and education law matters. Counseling individual clients and businesses on the full range of workplace law issues, including executive contracts, claims of wrongful discharge, harassment, wage and hour violations (including class actions) and claim of discrimination under federal, state and local laws. The firm has a robust litigation practice in the area of labor and employment, and offers workplace compliance audits and team and executive trainings.
- Jackson Lewis
- Researched and managed complex employment litigations and labor law matters including meaningful work on union avoidance campaigns and defense work in FLSA class actions.
- Attorney in the office of the General Counsel
- THE NEW YORK CITY BOARD OF EDUCATION
- Managed labor, employment and education law matters for Board of Education with 1.1 million children under its care.
- St. John's University School of Law
- Dartmouth College
- NELA NY
- New York State Bar # 4073243
- - Current
- The Boyd Law Group, PLLC - Patrick Boyd Employment Lawyer
- Patrick Boyd Bio
- Sexual Harassment Attorneys