Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Alexandria Jean-PierrePhillips & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC
- Employment Law, Civil Rights, Arbitration & Mediation
- New Jersey, New York
Alexandria Jean-Pierre is an esteemed employment lawyer based in New York City and a valued member of the Phillips & Associates law firm. With a strong focus on employment law litigation, she is deeply committed to advocating for the rights of employees. If you find yourself facing concerns regarding employment discrimination or any other legal issues within your workplace, reaching out to Ms. Jean-Pierre and her dedicated team at the law firm will help you determine the merits of your case.
Having obtained a B.S. in business management with a minor in government from St. John's University, Ms. Jean-Pierre went on to graduate from the Rutgers School of Law in 2008, located in Camden, New Jersey. During her time in law school, she served as the Articles Editor for the Journal of Law and Public Policy, showcasing her passion for legal scholarship.
Alexandria Jean-Pierre, along with the knowledgeable employment discrimination lawyers at Phillips & Associates, offers comprehensive representation for individuals who have experienced discrimination. They tirelessly pursue compensation on behalf of employees in various locations, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Suffolk County, and Nassau County. To explore the possibility of your claim, please complete our convenient online form or reach us at (866) 229-9441. We operate on a contingency fee basis and provide free consultations to our clients.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
- Free Consultation
- New Jersey
- New Jersey Courts
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 4709929
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Courts, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- St. John's University
- B.S. | Business Management
- Minor in Government
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- J.D. (2008)
- Activities: Articles Editor for the Journal of Law and Public Policy
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of New Jersey
- Phillips & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC Website
- New Jersey Employment Lawyer Blog
- The New Jersey Appellate Division Addresses the Discoverability of a Worker’s Social Media Posts as Part of Her Discrimination Case
May 10, 2023
- Advancing a Viable Retaliation Claim in New Jersey, Even Without Successfully Proving Discrimination or Harassment
April 28, 2023
- How an Employer’s Internal Investigation May Form the Basis of an Employee’s Winning Retaliation Claim
April 21, 2023
- New York Employment Attorney Blog
- A New York Custodian Advances His Case Alleging that a Coworker Called Him the Spanish Word for Monkey ‘All the Time’
March 31, 2023
- A Corrections Officer Trainee, Who Was Routinely Ridiculed as ‘Grandma,’ Avoids Summary Judgment on Her NYSHRL Age Discrimination Claim
March 24, 2023
- Establishing a Sufficient ‘Causal Connection’ as Part of Your Retaliation Claim in New York
March 17, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.