Patrick Allen Cherry
- Criminal Law, Juvenile Law, Probate ...
A native Michigander and veteran of the United States Air Force, Patrick Cherry received his B.A. degree with high honors from University of Michigan in 2012. He then worked as a judicial intern and law clerk while attending Wayne State University Law School, graduating in 2015. After graduation, Patrick moved with his family to Interlochen to enable his oldest son to attend the prestigious Interlochen Arts Academy. Patrick joined McCurdy, Wotila & Porteous in April 2016 as the newest Associate Attorney in the firm. As a trial lawyer, Patrick represents our clients in all types of litigation including criminal, civil, probate, and family law. Patrick also volunteers at the Traverse City Women’s Resource Center helping victims of domestic violence file for divorce. In his private time, Patrick is kept busy keeping up with his three children and wife of sixteen years. Patrick also enjoys hiking through the stunning Northern Michigan landscapes.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Juvenile Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- State Bar of Michigan  # P80130
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.