Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ALII Gold
- Immigration Law
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Google Hangouts
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
The consultation fee is $100 for 30minutes. If the office is retained within 14 days of the consultation, $100 of the consultation fee will be credited towards the legal fee. Attorney Fee: Flat rate with a payment plan.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Immigration Attorney
- Law Offices of Osas Iyamu, LLC
- Nigerian Law School
- BL | LAW
- University Of Benin.Nigeria
- LL.B. | LAW
- American Immigration Lawyers Association,
- - Current
- New York State Bar  # 4447223
- - Current
- Nigerian Bar Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- OFFICE CALENDAR-SCHEDULE YOUR IMMIGRATION CONSULTATION
- Immigration Blog
13 Questions Answered
- Q. NVC terminated immigrant visa registration. Still eligible for adjustment of status?
- A: An approved I – 130 petition remains valid until used to obtain a permanent resident status or until revoked. If my office can be of further assistance, contact us to schedule a consultation. The above information does not constitute legal advice nor create an attorney-client relationship. Good luck with your case.
- Q. How will marrying an undocumented person affect my parents when filing for papers?
- A: As a US citizen, you are allowed to sponsor your spouse and your parents [when you turned 21]. You will be required to execute an affidavit of support to show you have the required annual income to support your household size including the person you are filing papers for. If your income is insufficient, you have the option of including a joint sponsor. However, if your income is insufficient for your household size and you do not have a joint sponsor or co-sponsor, the Green card application will not be approved. Getting married will increase your household size but if you have sufficient income, then it's not a problem. If my office can be of further assistance, feel free to contact us to schedule a consultation. Please note that the above content does not constitute legal advice nor create an attorney-client relationship. Good luck with your case.
- Q. Took my citizenship exam in March due to covid-19 I haven’t been able to do my oath ceremony I have a 17 year old
- A: The age requirement for filing for US citizenship through naturalization is 18 years. Your daughter must be 18 years at the time she files the application with USCIS. Filing the application before she turns 18 will lead to a denial and a waste of time and money. That been said, if you are lucky to have your oath ceremony completed before September when she turns 18, she may acquire citizenship automatically through you by operation of law if she qualifies. If my office can be of further assistance, feel free to contact us to schedule a consultation. Please note: The content of this message does not constitute legal advice nor create an attorney-client relationship in the absence of a signed agreement with my office. Good luck with your case
Contact & Map