Osarumwense Iyamu

Osarumwense Iyamu

It takes an Immigrant to Understand the Immigration Needs of another Immigrant.
  • Immigration Law
  • New York
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial Media

Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu is Licensed in Nigeria & New York State. She is authorized to Practice New York State Laws & U.S Federal Laws.

She is an Immigrant whose Law Firm is dedicated 100% to the practice of Federal Immigration Law.

"It takes an Immigrant to Understand the Immigration Needs of Another Immigrant".

Her Office is located in Ocala Florida. She represent immigration clients locally in Ocala, surrounding areas such as Gainesville,Belleview,Silver Springs Shores, The Villages, Lady Lake, Dunnellon, Reddick, Summerfield, Weirsdale, Alachua, High Springs, Williston, Newberry, Hawthorn, Chiefland, Bronson, Morriston, Bushnell, Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, etc. She also represents Immigration Clients in all 50 states of the United States and worldwide at the U.S embassies & Consulate.

She is a member of :
American Immigration Lawyers Association;
New York State Bar Association;
Nigerian Bar Association;

Immigration Services include:
Green card.
U.S Citizenship/Naturalization.
K3/k1 Visa.
Work Visa.
Immigration application for Victims of domestic Violence-VAWA.
Immigration application for victims of a Crime- U Visa.
Deportation Defenses.
Waivers of Inadmissibility.
And Much More!

Practice Area
  • Immigration Law
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Flat Rate Fees With Payment Plan.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Immigration Attorney
Law Offices of Osas Iyamu, LLC
Nigerian Law School
University Of Benin.Nigeria
Professional Associations
American Immigration Lawyers Association,
- Current
New York State Bar # 4447223
- Current
Nigerian Bar Association
- Current
Websites & Blogs
Immigration Blog
Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu, Saturday June 29th office Opening

Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu is open to meeting with Immigration Clients on Saturday, June 29th from 11am to 3pm. Call Toll Free-1-800-974-6480 to Schedule your Appointment. Text /Whatsapp-352-237-2403. Visit Law offices of...

May 27th, 2019. A Memorial Day Message from Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu

As we celebrate Memorial Day, we remember our fallen heroes of freedom. In gratitude, we honor their memories, their sacrifices, their families, their love for America and their love for America's...

Law Offices of Osas Iyamu, LLC Will be Closed for the Holidays

Our office will be closed on the following dates for the holidays. December 23 to 26 December 31 to January 4, 2019. We will resume normal office operations January 7th, 2019. Immigration appointments...

One Minute of Immigration Law- USCIS Offices Closed in Observance of National Mourning Day

President Trump has declared Wednesday, December 5th a national mourning day in remembrance of the life and Legacy of the late ex-president George H.W Bush. In line with his declaration, USCIS...

Schedule a Consultation with Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu

If you are about to begin your Immigration application process or you've already begun and need legal assistance with your case, schedule an immigration consultation to enable Immigration Attorney Osas...

Ocala Immigration Law Office

Law Offices Of Osas Iyamu, LLC is an Immigration Law Firm located in Ocala, Florida, dedicated to the Practice of Immigration Law for over ten years. We offer a variety of...

Happy Thanksgiving from Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu

Happy Thanksgiving from Law Offices of Osas Iyamu, LLC. Be thankful & hopeful as you celebrate. Law Offices of Osas Iyamu, LLC Immigration Law is All We Do 6112 SW Hwy 200 Ocala...

Immigration Client Testimonial from Leonardo Victor Carvalho

Client Testimonial for Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu

Welcome To Law Offices of Osas Iyamu, LLC

An Immigration Law Firm Located in Ocala Florida

Immigration Client Testimonial from Hatem Ashour & Jennifer Darnell

Client Testimonial for Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu

A message from Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu of Law Offices of Osas Iyamu, LLC

Immigration Attorney Osas Iyamu at your service

Legal Answers
8 Questions Answered

Q. my wife & I are separated.i have a. citizenship interview. I filed after 5 years of obtaining my green card. Any advice.
A: From the facts stated by you, it is obvious your naturalization application was not filed based on your marriage to a U.S citizen. However, the basis upon which you got your Green card will come into play during the naturalization application process, and likely questions may be asked at the interview depending on the situation and facts of your case. If you have any concerns about your application or its successful outcome, do consider speaking to an immigration Attorney about the details of your case. Goodluck!
Q. My daughter came to US with tourist visa and is pass due. I want make her papaers to be legal. I am American citizen.
A: Whether you can successfully sponsor your child to obtain legal status in the United States depends on many factors. If your daughter is unmarried and under 21 years of age, you will be able to sponsor her for the Green card assuming you both meet all the other legal requirements. I highly recommend you schedule a consultation to speak to an immigration Attorney to determine whether you can sponsor your daughter for legal status in the United States. You don't want to waste your money and exposure daughter to deportation in the event the application is denied. Seek legal help & good luck!
Q. What should I put on the I29 form for the k1 visa on beneficiary physical address in the last 5 years?
A: The question on the K1 visa application form is self-explanatory. It states "Provide your beneficiary's physical addresses for the last five years, WHETHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES." This means all addresses within the last 5 years. Good luck with your case.
Q. Hi. Can j go to india while visa under process in uar
A: The facts of your case as stated by you is not clear. If you have an emergency outside the United States and have a visa application pending with the immigration agency, it's in your best interest to schedule a consultation with an Immigration Attorney. The Immigration Attorney will be able to review the details of your case including any documents you may be able to show the attorney, so you are better educated and advised about the implication of such trip. You have to balance the urgency of this trip with the necessity to be able to return to the United States successfully. You want to avoid a situation where you travel outside the United States but cannot return after dealing with the emergency. Good luck with your case.
Q. Am I able to do an foia request for my daughter's father's alien #, in order to file for his replacement resident card?
A: Your daughter's father has the option of going to the local USCIS office to get that information or alternatively request his immigration file from USCIS based on FOIA and get the information from his immigration file. Good Luck!
Q. Should I renew DACA?
A: It's in your best interest to renew your DACA since there is no guarantee as to the outcome of your green card application or how much time it would take to complete the adjudication of your green card application. Also, bear in mind that even with the best intentions there are no guarantees in marriage. Protect yourself and keep your DACA until you have the green card in your hands. Goodluck!
Q. I was denied a green card because I overstayed in the US. It is now 10 years, do I have to reapply?
A: Reapplying isn't the issue, but rather what will be the outcome if you reapply. Whether you will be successful if you reapply will depend on the basis upon which you are filing for the green card and if you meet the eligibility requirements. You may also want to ensure that the denial of your initial green card application did not lead to the institution of removal/deportation proceedings against you without your knowledge especially if you relocated without notifying Department of Homeland Security of your new address. I highly recommend you consult with an Immigration Attorney to discuss the details of your case and determine what immigration options are open to you. Good luck!
Q. Can I apply for adjustment of status with I-485 if I am currently out-of-status?
A: The general rule is that persons applying for adjustment of status in the United States must maintain their immigration status at the time of filing such application. However, there are exceptions to this rule. This means there are situations where non-US citizens are eligible to file for adjustment of status despite the fact that they are out of status. Spouses of United States citizen fall within the exception. If you're trying to file this application on your own without understanding the law and the application process, I highly recommend you at least consult with an Immigration Attorney to get a clear overview of the application process prior to filing your immigration application with USCIS.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Located in Jasmine Square
6112 SW HWY 200
Ocala, FL 34476
Toll-Free: (800) 974-6480
Telephone: (352) 237-2403
Fax: (352) 433-0162