Nikki SemanchikA law firm for entrepreneurs, philanthropists & families
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Probate ...
Nikki Semanchik is the Founding Attorney of Semanchik Law Group. Nikki started out her legal career advising small businesses and individuals in need of estate planning. An interest in international law and her background in immigration led her to represent multi-national high-net worth individuals with business law, asset protection and tax planning. After assisting clients with tax planning through the formation of private foundations and charitable trusts, Nikki found herself drawn to nonprofit law. She now assists nonprofit organizations with formation, compliance and governance.
Nikki is passionate about nonprofit law and enjoys speaking about nonprofit formation and compliance. Her most recent speaking engagements were at the USD Nonprofit Symposium, the San Diego County Bar and the San Diego Cause Conference.
Nikki brings her passion for philanthropism to her personal life through her love of the theater and the arts. Nikki sits on the Point Loma Playhouse Board of Directors. Nikki also volunteers her time with the San Diego County Bar Association’s Wills for Heros program and throughout the year by providing pro bono legal services..
Nikki’s vision was to create a firm that offers clients an experience that leaves them feeling taken care of and secure. Nikki builds relationships with her clients that last a lifetime. When starting a business you need more than legal advice, you need someone you can trust. She strongly believes that you should start where you mean to end up. With proper planning, your business can succeed and thrive. Her focus on getting to know her clients and understanding their objectives makes her the first person you want to call when you need advice for your business or nonprofit.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
Free 20 Minute Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We do most of our work on a flat fee basis
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founding Attorney
- Semanchik Law Group
- - Current
- California Western School of Law
- University of Arizona
- B.A. (2006) | English Literature
- State Bar of California  # 279765
- San Diego County Bar Association
- - Current
- How to Maneuver the New Tax Code & New Business Regulations While Starting a New Business, Women Rising Expo, San Marcos, California
- Women Rising Expo
- How to Navigate the Roles and Responsibilities of Serving on a Board, Board Academy, San Marcos, California
- Junior League San Diego
- California State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.