Our firm is located on the Perimeter and we have successfully represented clients facing criminal charges, divorce/custody proceedings, and various civil litigation matters in Municipal, Magistrate, State, and Superior Courts throughout the state of Georgia.
My firm offers a single flat-fee to represent your case and Payment-plans may be available.
Call me now for a free consultation to discuss your case and the upcoming court dates.
Quinn Johnson, Esq.
The QUINN JOHNSON LAW FIRM, P.C.
1640 Powers Ferry RD SE, Bldg. 19-300
Marietta GA 30067
Tel: (404) 496-4119
- Juvenile court hearings
- Premises liability and Hotel bedbugs
- Accident and Injury
- Restaurant food illness
- Civil Litigation
- Court appearances / Trial
- Divorce / Custody modification
- Criminal defense / DUI arrests
- Free Consultation
Our firm offers free telephone consultations to discuss your case.
- Credit Cards Accepted
The payment methods accepted at our firm are: Credit card, Cash and PayPal.
- Contingent Fees
Our firm accepts contingency-fee cases in the following practice areas (if there is no recovery, there is NO attorney fee): 1. Accident and Injury 2. Restaurant food illness 3. Premises liability and Hotel bedbugs
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our firm offers flat-fees and payment-plans for most cases.
- Managing Attorney
- The QUINN JOHNSON LAW FIRM, P.C.
- - Current
- Various Companies
- Zuckerman Spaeder LLP
- Boies, Schiller & Flexner, LLP
- Georgia State University College of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (2003)
- State Bar of GA