Mr. Dale M Rodriguez
- Civil Rights, Employment Law, Gov & Administrative Law ...
- Florida, Texas
I have practiced law continuously since 1993, focusing almost exclusively on the employment relationship. I am admitted to practice law in Florida (Florida Bar) and Texas (State Bar of Texas). I am also admitted to practice law before the United States Supreme Court and numerous federal courts with jurisdiction in Florida and Texas. Since year 2000, I have been Board Certified, Labor & Employment Law, by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. I am a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
I attended the University of South Florida, in Tampa, Florida, and graduated with a undergraduate Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A., 1986) and a graduate Master of Arts degree (M.A., 1987). After graduate school, I worked for several years as an investigator for the federal government (EEOC & DOL). I then attended the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in Dallas, Texas, from which I graduated with a Juris Doctor degree (J.D., 1993).
After graduation from law school, I worked for an employment law firm, Gillespie, Rozen, Tanner & Watsky, PC. In 2000, I opened my own law practice, continuing my focus on employment law. Today, my employment practice includes Texas and Florida, with a particular focus on Gulf Coast and Central Florida as well as North and Central Texas. I represent both employers and employees.
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Disability Law
- EEO/Affirmative Action Plans
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Depending on the legal matter, I may offer contingency fees, hourly fees and retainers. In certain situations, and with prior approval by me, I offer free consultations. All consultations are by appointment only.
- Southern Methodist University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Labor and Employment Law
- Texas State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.