North Carolina personal injury lawyer Brenton D. Adams has represented individuals against insurance companies since 1973.
Mr. Adams is board certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocacy Forum. He has been selected as one of the top 100 trial lawyers in North Carolina by the American Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Adams has given lectures to trial lawyers at numerous seminars dealing with trial advocacy and trial practice issues. Among the trial lawyer organizations at which Mr. Adams has lectured are the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, The North Carolina Bar Association, American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America), Wake Forest University School of Law, ATLAS Lawyers Group and the prestigious Melvin M. Belli Seminar.
He has written articles for legal publications and institutions including Wake Forest Law Review, North Carolina Bar Association and American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America). In addition, he has authored books for consumers dealing with motor vehicle injury claims, workers' compensation law and medical malpractice.
The personal injury and accident attorneys at Brent Adams & Associates represent people who were injured or disabled as a result of an accident. Brent Adams & Associates' accident and personal injury attorneys recognize that our clients and their families are usually under severe financial stress from expensive medical treatment and lost work. Our law firm works hard to make sure claims are paid promptly and at full value. We handle all types of personal injury cases, the most common are car accidents. Automobile collisions are not the only cases in which personal injury claims arise. We routinely handle many other types of personal injury cases including medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and neglect, dog bites, slip and fall, insurance disputes, construction accidents, daycare abuse, asbestos exposure, motorcycle accidents and more.
He is a former vice president of the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers and past State Delegate to the American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America).
Mr. Adams is a graduate of Wake Forest University and the Wake Forest University School of Law and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Southern Trial Lawyers Association.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- An Avvo Rating of Superb.
- Mr. Adams has been recognized by his peers as an outstanding attorney. He has an Avvo rating of 10 out of 10. His Avvo rating includes more than 15 peer endorsements and several client reviews.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Becoming a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is an elite group of attorneys who have obtained million dollar verdicts or settlements on behalf of their clients. Mr. Adams is proud to be included in this group.
- Board Certified
- Certification by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Mr. Adams has been certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy since 2003. In order to obtain such certification, a lawyer must have extensive experience in a legal specialty and meet the rigorous requirements of the National Board of Trial Advocacy. Only a small percentage of lawyers in the nation obtain such certifications.
- Named a Top 100 Trial Lawyer in North Carolina
- National Trial Lawyers
- Inclusion on this prestige list is by invitation only. After considering input from attorneys, judges, and others, National Trial Lawyers creates a list of top 100 attorneys who “exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, leadership, influence, reputation, stature, and profile in the trial attorney community.”
- Board Certified Trial Law
- Certification by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- The Injured Workers Guide
- Do you have to be in an accident in order to recover workers’ compensation benefits?
10 July 2013
- You are entitled to a second opinion
8 July 2013
- Can I collect from my health insurance while my workers’ compensation claim is pending?
2 July 2013
- What is Form 18 and Why Is it Important?
21 June 2013
- Can my employer “doctor shop”?
20 June 2013
- What if I may need surgery in the future, but I am not sure if I do?
4 June 2013
- Is there a statute of limitations for a workers’ compensation case?
29 May 2013
- Who has to pay for the second opinion doctor?
22 May 2013
- What happens if my workers’ compensation checks are late?
19 May 2013
- Brent Adams & Associates Blog
- Why Might Dishonorably Charged Veterans be Allowed Disability Benefits?
21 April 2017
- EpiPen Recall
12 April 2017
- Great Danes Severely Injury Local Woman
8 April 2017
- Why is Filing for Disability about to Become Harder?
1 April 2017
- Why Car Insurance Rates are Likely to be Rising Soon
21 March 2017
- Missouri Bill Aims to Decrease Medical Malpractice Suits
18 March 2017
- Dubai Firefighter Extinguishes Fire on Bridge with Jetpack
18 February 2017
- Florida Man Attacked By Dog
15 February 2017
- Three Drugs Found to Cause GI Bleeding
5 February 2017
NC Attorney - Don't Sign Anything From an Insurance Adjuster Before Talking to a LawyerParalyzed From Chest Down. NC Accident Attorney Brent Adams Explains
Paralyzed From Chest Down - NC Accident Attorney Brent Adams Explains