Michael T. HarrisMichael, is this you? Claim & update for free!
- Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Workers' Compensation
Attorney Michael T. Harris was a Litigation Associate at a Boston-area firm that represents national creditors in dealing with Post-Foreclosure Evictions, Receiverships, Land Title Disputes, and Bankruptcy claims in both state and federal courts throughout Massachusetts. He also has a strong background in Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Landlord/Tenant Law, OUI Defense, and Family Law, having been a Law Clerk at a general practice firm in the Boston area while in law school.
Attorney Harris earned his Juris Doctor from the Suffolk University School of Law in May 2016, and holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Criminal Justice from Johnson & Wales University in Providence, RI. Prior to attending law school, Attorney Harris served as an Infantryman in the United States Army. Attorney Harris deployed to Afghanistan for twelve months as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. He continues to serve the veteran community of Massachusetts by volunteering as a mentor with the Veterans Treatment Court in Boston.
Attorney Harris is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, as well as the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
When not advocating on behalf injured parties, Attorney Harris enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and hiking with his friends and family.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Guaetta & Benson, LLC
- Law Clerk
- Law Office of Shanley & Justin
- United States Army
- Johnson & Wales University
- B.S. | Criminal Justice
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2016)
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Notary Public
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.