Sarah Santiano is an associate at the Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman, LLC, concentrating her practice in civil litigation. Prior to joining the team as an attorney, Sarah served as a law clerk in the firms workers compensation division, beginning in January 2014.
Sarah earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 2012 and her Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School in 2015. During law school, Sarah was a practicing student attorney under SJC Rule 3:03 in Suffolk’s Education Advocacy Clinic, where she provided legal assistance to Boston public school students.
Sarah zealously advocates her client’s interest with the highest level of professionalism and dedication.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2015)
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- B.A. (2012)
- Sarah Santiano's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman LLC Website
- Sarah Santiano' Spanish Website Profile
- Law Offices of Jeffrey S. Glassman LLC Spanish Website
- Boston Personal Injury Attorney Blog