Michael Howard WolfMichael Howard Wolf Law Firm
- Criminal Law, Business Law, Divorce ...
Michael Howard Wolf is the founder of well-established law firm, known as Michael Howard Wolf Law Firm. One of South Florida’s most prominent attorneys, Mr. Wolf's practice is focused primarily in the areas of Gaming Law, Criminal Defense Law, Civil Litigation, and Business/Corporate Law. Mr. Wolf has successfully represented some of the area’s largest clients in gaming, criminal, civil, and business matters for over 40 years.
Mr. Wolf was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and raised in North Miami Beach, Florida. He attended the University of Arizona, where he received a Bachelor's degree in Political Science and Government, graduating in 1973. Mr. Wolf was then invited to attend the University of Miami School of Law, graduating in 1977.
Michael Howard Wolf Law Firm is understanding and compassionate about you, your legal matters, and your rights.
Affiliated with experienced legal professionals covering a plethora of legal specialties locally and internationally, Michael Howard Wolf Law Firm will aggressively serve you and protect your rights.
Attorney Michael Howard Wolf, Esquire, represents clients in Miami-Dade County, Broward County and Palm Beach County, and serves the remainder of Florida, United States and internationally through personal representation of qualified, experienced, affiliated attorneys.
In addition to having 40+ years of legal experience, Mr. Wolf constantly works with many experienced attorneys throughout the world. Whether your legal matters are in Florida, another state, or another country, Mr. Wolf will aggressively fight for you and assist you beyond your expectations.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Foreclosure Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Gaming Law
- Civil Litigation
Free 30 minute case evaluation
Depends on the case.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Charges by either a flat (fixed) rate or an hourly rate, billed in 15-minute increments, plus out-of-pocket expenses: Attorney: Any Attorney representing Client: $350.00 per hour, or negotiated flat fee (this fee represents only the initial representation) Paralegal: is an additional fee, if required: $75.00 per hour, or negotiated flat fee. Required Retainer: (The Retainer Fee is required on all cases.) HOURLY-RATE BILLING: The Retainer Fee will be billed against the hourly rate. FLAT-RATE BILLING: The Retainer Fee may be the full fee for legal representation or a deposit on the total legal representation fee. Retainer Agreement and Notice of Consumer Rights for Legal Representation: All cases being represented by Michael Howard Wolf Law require a Retainer Fee Agreement and Agreement for Representation. You will be provided with a notice of your rights of legal representation.
- Attorney at Law
- Michael Howard Wolf Law Firm
- - Current
- Traffic Magistrate
- Miami-Dade County
- Professor of Paralegal Studies
- Florida International University
- Of Counsel
- Young, Stern, and Tannenbaum, P.A.
- Wolf & Shane, P.A.
- Michael H. Wolf, Attorney at Law
- Law Offices of J.H. Kaiser
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. (1977)
- University of Arizona
- B.A. (1973) | Government
- Activities: President of Alpha Epsilon Pi Phi Beta Kappa
- Florida State Bar  # 231924
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.