Free Consultation: (954) 237-1777
Offers Video Chat
Tap to Call This Lawyer
Patricia C. Wall-Santiago

Patricia C. Wall-Santiago

Stok Kon + Braverman
  • Immigration Law, Appeals & Appellate, Gov & Administrative Law
  • Puerto Rico
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Felipe Negron
Reviewed by Felipe Negron November 4, 2019
Rating: 10 Justia Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
Patricia is a smart, diligent and passionate litigator. A true statement to the quality of attorneys in her law firm. Her strong character and professional demeanor is a tremendous asset for her clients. I have personally known Attorney Patricia for some time and it is an honor to consider her my friend and colleague. Brilliant issue spotter and great writer, I would recommend Patricia without reservation.
Client Reviews
Reviewed by I. F. June 25, 2020
Dedicated, passionate, trustworthy
Patricia, made me feel comfortable, always ensured I was well educated and informed regarding my situation. Patricia was on top of it at all times, ensuring that documents were being processed in a timely manner and that I was up to date with any changes happening.
Reviewed by K. Salvia June 23, 2020
Patricia is very knowledgable. Helping us get the visa needed quickly. A lifesaver.
After speaking with several other attorney's explaining our unusual circumstance and getting no real help we were referred to Patricia by my husband's work colleague she came highly recommended. She took a great deal of time talking with us and providing possible solutions and recommendations. Shortly after engaging her and following her recommendations we got the visitor visa we needed to bring my son and his wife home to Florida during a very difficult time for my family (with medical related issues) and in an uncertain world in crisis (Covid-19). We are SO happy with her services and highly recommend her.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ALII PlatinumBlawg SearchSocial MediaResponsive Law

Ms. Patricia C. Wall is an energetic and passionate attorney. She received her law degree in June 2003 from the Interamerican University School of Law. In May 2004, after passing her bar exam and being admitted to practice law by the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico, she started working for a former INS prosecutor, giving her a vast understanding and experience with US immigration and nationality laws.

When it comes to helping, guiding, and counseling clients from all walks of life and more than 15 countries, Attorney Wall attributes her success to her multicultural education, multilingual background, and extensive immigration experience. She has been an avid advocate of foreign nationals’ rights and their families in and outside the US.

On April 8, 2019, Attorney Wall was awarded by the Coral Gables Police Department the “Justice for All Award” for her outstanding contribution representing and advocating for victims of crimes through her pro-bono legal work. She worked to give victims a voice in the criminal justice system and through the US immigration laws, providing much-needed services to survivors in need. This nomination was part of the National Victim’s Rights Week celebrated every year in collaboration with the US Department of Justice through the Office of Justice Programs.

Attorney Wall practice focuses exclusively on helping foreign nationals and immigrants interested in doing business, investing, and residing in the US. Although her practice has been in South Florida, she has represented individuals nationwide.

Practice Areas
    Immigration Law
    Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
    Appeals & Appellate
    Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
    Gov & Administrative Law
    Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
Additional Practice Areas
  • E-VERIFY & I-9 Compliance issues (Employer)
  • SEVP Compliance issues (Schools)
  • Waivers of grounds of inadmissibility
  • Work Visas - Employment based immigration
  • Family based immigration
  • E-2 Investor Visas / Treaty Countries
  • Intracompany Transferee (L-1)
  • U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident Status
  • Removal/Deportation Defense -Litigation
  • U.S. Work Authorization
  • U.S. Naturalization Representation
Video Chat and Conferencing
  • Google Hangouts
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • Microsoft Teams
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Puerto Rico
Colegio De Abogados y Abogadas De Puerto Rico
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
  • Spanish
Professional Experience
Chairwoman Immigration Department
Stok Kon + Braverman
- Current
Immigration Attorney
Colombian American Services Association, better know as C.A.S.A., is a legal non-profit that served the South Florida immigrant community.
Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law
Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law Logo
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Law School Exchange Program (2002) | European Union Constitution, Organized Crime in the EU
Placeholder image for education.
University of Puerto Rico - Mayagüez
B.A. | Philosophy
Placeholder image for education.
Victim's Right Justice for All Award
U.S. Department of Justice's Office for Victims of Crimes
Professional Associations
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Immigrations Lawyers Association  #
- Current
Activities: The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) is the national The American Immigration Lawyers Association is a national association of more than 15,000 attorneys and law professors who practice and teach immigration law. AILA member attorneys represent U.S. families seeking permanent residence for close family members, as well as U.S. businesses seeking talent from the global marketplace. AILA members also represent foreign students, entertainers, athletes, and asylum seekers, often on a pro bono basis. Founded in 1946, AILA is a nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization that provides continuing legal education, information, professional services, and expertise through its 39 chapters and over 50 national committees. AILA's Mission The American Immigration Lawyers Association is the national association of immigration lawyers established to promote justice, advocate for fair and reasonable immigration law and policy, advance the quality of immigration and nationality law and practice, and enhance the professional development of its members.
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
"How has Cuban immigration changed since the cessation of the Wet Foot/Dry Foot policy?"
Immigrant Connect Chicago
Legal Answers
20 Questions Answered

Q. Can an approved i130 expire?
A: I will assume that your husband intends to proceed with consular processing. As a general rule, the petition does not expired but if the petition was transferred to the National Visa Center for visa processing and you do not respond to their communication within a year, the petition may get terminated and you will need to file a new petition. As long as you communicate once a year with NVC, the family petition won't get terminated. If you learned that the family petition was terminated you have two years from the termination date to request reinstatement. You can request reinstatement but there is no guarantee that it will get reinstated since you need to show that failure to communicate was outside your control. I wish you the best of luck finding a sponsor for your husband.
Q. In the US on ESTA with American husband – can we petition and apply for adjustment of status while here - due to corona?
A: Dear Jennie & Thomas, I am happy to hear that you are taking the necessary measures to be safe. The answer is yes. You can apply for your green card. I will strongly advise you to apply sooner rather than later to allow enough time for you to get a travel document so in the event things improved by September you can leave the US while your application is pending and return to the US and continue with your green card process. I hope this information clarifies your options. If you have additional questions you can always reach me at my office. Sincerely, Patricia C. Wall
Q. Hello, i have a Master hearing today, so i was wondering because i don't have a lawyer yet. Must i have lawyer today?
A: First, you do not need an attorney to represent you before the Immigration Judge; you can do it prose. It is crucial to discuss your case with an experienced immigration attorney to determine any forms of relief available to you if any. If this is your first appearance/hearing, you can request additional time to retain counsel if that is what you plan to do. Keep in mind that the government will not provide you with an attorney, but the government is obligated to provide you with a list of low costs or free legal service providers in your area. Most importantly, attorney or not, you need to appear in court.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Stok Kon + Braverman
1 E Broward Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Telephone: (954) 237-1777
Fax: (954) 237-1737
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed (Today)
Notice: By appointment only. Please call 954-237-1777 to schedule a telephonic, in-person meeting, or video conferencing.
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.