If you are dealing with injuries from a personal injury accident, you need to take immediate action and seek out the help of an attorney you can trust. Injury accidents can result in all kinds of complications and hardships. It is at just such a time that you need to seek out the support of a Whittier personal injury lawyer from Ghozland Law Firm. Attorney Michael Ghozland received his Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Southern California. He went on to Tulane University School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate. He is a member of several well-known organizations, including Beverly Hills Bar Association, Consumer Attorneys of America, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, and the Los Angeles Bar Association. He understands the hardships you are going through and wants to help you through this difficult time as much as possible. To secure his representation and start down the pathway to a brighter future, contact this law office without delay.
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
We are always happy to speak with potential clients to determine whether they have a case. We do not charge for consultations.
- Contingent Fees
Our practice is 100% devoted to representing Plaintiffs on a contingency basis
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken
- University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Arts
- Tulane University School of Law
- Juris Doctorate
- Georgetown University Law Center
- LL.M. (2003) | Securities and Financial Regulation
- Honors: Graduated with Distinction
- Consumer Attorney Association of California
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- California State Bar # 223032
- - Current
- Ghozland Law Firm
- You Just Got into a Los Angeles Uber Accident: Who Is Liable?
21 February 2020
- At-Fault Driver Doesn’t Have Car Insurance. Now What?
13 February 2020
- Uber Los Angeles Car Accidents: Will Uber Help Victims?
5 February 2020
- California Car Accidents & Financial Compensation
22 January 2020
- Determining Fault in a Los Angeles Lyft Accident
16 January 2020
- Los Angeles Uber Accident Basics
9 January 2020
- Concussions: More Common Than You Think in Los Angeles Car Accidents
2 January 2020
- Taking Care of Yourself Before and After a Car Accident
26 December 2019
- Physical & Emotional Scars from Dog Bites
19 December 2019