No Nonsense. Just Results. Former Prosecutor who has handled numerous High Profile Defenses.
After many years as a prosecutor and then leading the Trial Department for the prominent Defense law firm of Geragos & Geragos, Mr. Gammill launched Gammill Law.
Mr. Gammill has tried over Seventy-Five cases to verdict with the unique distinction of having tried cases from both sides of the aisle in both in the criminal arena as a prosecutor and a defense attorney, but also in the civil arena where he has recovered large verdicts for civil rights violations suffered by his criminal defense clients. He is admitted to practice in California and Utah, where is involved in matters in both the Federal and State Courts.
Mr. Gammill was raised and educated in the Midwest, first receiving his Bachelor of Arts with academic honors from Michigan State University in 2002 and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Notre Dame Law School.
As an advocate for equality, Mr. Gammill is a strong believer in justice for all, regardless of status, occupation, or income. In his own words; “One of the most exciting aspects of opening my own law firm is the chance to bring my elite skill set to a larger demographic of clients. The best defense should not be the exclusive domain of the ultra-rich and famous.”
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Domestic Violence
- Civil Rights
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 9th Circuit
- Founding Partner & Trial Attorney
- Gammill Law
- University of Notre Dame
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (2002) | Business
- Honors: Dean's List
- Number 3 Verdict: Civil Rights 2017
- Top Felony Trial Attorney
- Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office
- New Trial Attorney of The Year
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office
- State Bar of Utah # 16281
- State Bar of California # 258286
- Pomona officer charged with civil rights violations
- Eyewitness News ABC7.com
- SMYERS v. CITY OF ALBUQUERQUE 2006
- Court of Appeals of New Mexico
- Cross Examination, Continued Education for Lawyers